Club Wars: Arenas - Feedback

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Re: Club Wars: Arenas - Feedback

★★★ Newbie

Uhm... I have only this game on my iPad 2. It works fine there(Zipped lips). However:
* I have NOT been able to install in on my Windows 10 PC, yet
* In fact, when I now checked my Windows 10 site for your program, it was listed there but when I checked the program's requirements, I did not even see Windows 10 mentioned.
I this an error or did I misinterpret something...?!?

Respectfully,
David M.

Message 101 of 145 (992 Views)

★★ Guide

David,

From what I gathered, this game only works on mobile devices.

Message 102 of 145 (983 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am one of only three that participates in war in my club. And those of us who participate never get attacked. I had not been attacked once in 4 wars and have been the high scorer.  I think other teams are afraid we will get war items. We were aggressive and tried to be competitive and fun. The three of us now just do war because it is high point tasks in CoM. So sorry if you are stuck in a war with us, but if the only way to get high points in CoM is do war deliveries or launch an attack we do it. EA should not tie CoM to war if they don’t want inactive teams to play for the 5-6000 points and then who cares about the bubbles. 

Message 103 of 145 (961 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Fix the problem with people camping under shields. It very boring and happens more often than not. One team gets slightly in front then sits under the shields til the end of the war not participating intentionally just to win. 

Message 104 of 145 (949 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Since our Community Manager EA Mai is not reacting to this repeditive feedback, I've asked him/her in a DM when they are gonna fix the bubbles. I'll post the reply - if I get any - here.

Message 105 of 145 (919 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You can run SimCity Buildit on Windows 10 if you use a program that emulates Android. 

Message 106 of 145 (911 Views)

★ Expert

Hi Player_5cd3srva,

Mai is excellent on followup and historically been assigned to multiple forums...more often than not if you haven’t heard from her she is on vacation or sabbatical. I’m confident someone will followup shortly.

It is my understanding EA has communicated through in game technical support that this was a feature “designed” to offer a different strategy. Really?...Really??...Really??? If that was considered a smart and clever move...you might want to read a few minutes in the forum. They’re obviously some very intelligent business leaders in EA, how about somebody pass this information to them so they can make a business decision instead of a misguided legal one.

Just admit a mistake in both design and beta testing and accept ownership and correct the issue or offer an alternative option and let the turtles play with themselves. Please listen to your patrons, fix the problem...clarify the rules...or continue to watch active players leave just to be replaced by another feeder city. Just one man’s opinion.

Message 107 of 145 (899 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA need to really address this, it’s happened in the last 3 wars we have played. Players staying under shield is making the game boring and I know a lot of people who will stop paying money to play. We just played a team that stayed under shield for over 35 hrs then in the last 10 mins they went under umbrellas and took the lead and we couldn’t even attack... while it’s a good strategy... it’s for whimps and is going to kill wars off. I would rather attack and get chests. EA need to really address this ASAP. Either lost points under shield, automatic rebuild with no war items and no umbrellas allowed in the last 20mins. Make it interesting or I wouldn’t spend another dime and a lot more have the same feelings.

Message 108 of 145 (802 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Update: no word from our Communty Manager yet... Why am I not surprised?

Message 109 of 145 (745 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why ask for feedback if you are giving us the middle finger in return?

Message 110 of 145 (744 Views)