Re: Club Wars: Arenas - Feedback

by Duckups

Original Post

★ Expert

Obviously you don’t care and that’s fine, but I wonder how long it will be before your teammates realize how big a waste of time it is and start looking for another club or leave the game completely. Who knows, they may even contact me looking for help to find a new club...don’t laugh it happens. You keep talking about the purple coins and that’s great, but I’m up to 11 thus far and still have almost 12 hours left...fortunately we are battling a courageous team from Quebec who appears to be cut out of the same cloth as we are...yeah we’re outnumbered with 5 out of place this week but we are up by 25k...take the foot off the gas and I suspect they’d find a way to win and still might. I have great respect for their team...

Message 81 of 145 (2,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

All opponents are bubbled.  We are Up by 21k now.   

I will add.  A surrender button would solve a lot.  They could.  Or 5 hours of losing team being bubbled fully, winning team could end it...

Those bubbled for win is fine, losing can end it too after  hours for loss. 

Seems that would solve a lot of all our issues.  Then losing team moves down, and probably never see them again

Message 82 of 145 (2,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I dont see a losing team by this much fihting even if they were auto unbubbled.  Better to let them end it

Everyone is happy enough.  They all agree to how to play.  That is why we kick butt... for now...

I know our time is coming.  I'm not dumb.  For what we have we do well, but are almost top 100 in 3 weeks...  We have a lot to catch up to, and it will take awhile....  A long while...

Message 83 of 145 (2,037 Views)

★ Expert

Congratulations on your hard fought victory...in reference to your surrender button quitters quit, winners persevere regardless the score and the final results...there is no shame in coming up short against a better team as long as you gave it your best effort...it’s much better than walking away with a shallow win knowing you had to hide to do it...at least I can honestly walk away with the respect of my fellow competitors. Not everyone understands that concept...

Message 84 of 145 (2,015 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello! I updated my game this morning to see a few small war tweaks. The War Badges are a very nice touch. A couple questions though...

1) I can see the descriptions of the 9 different badges that can be earned - however there doesn't seem to be any kind of legend that matched the icon to the descriptions. Please provide that if possible or add it somewhere. Possibly make the icons show description when selected.

2) The update also came with a Individual War Rank in addition to your already established club rank. Is there a way that I am overlooking to see the War Rank of other club members? If not, this would also be a welcome addition!

Thanks for any answers!

Message 85 of 145 (1,957 Views)

★ Guide

@RC_Tide17 wrote:

Hello! I updated my game this morning to see a few small war tweaks. The War Badges are a very nice touch. A couple questions though...

1) I can see the descriptions of the 9 different badges that can be earned - however there doesn't seem to be any kind of legend that matched the icon to the descriptions. Please provide that if possible or add it somewhere. Possibly make the icons show description when selected.

2) The update also came with a Individual War Rank in addition to your already established club rank. Is there a way that I am overlooking to see the War Rank of other club members? If not, this would also be a welcome addition!

Thanks for any answers!

Hi!

you can see the war ranking of your club members (and also of your opponents!) only once you initiate the war. 

Agree, it's a nice thing, but is there any reward for that except the icon above the city? Not sure if that's, so interesting.... 

the new new club features are great! Finally EA has done something, what we were asking for, 6 months ago. Thanks EA! 😊😊

Message 86 of 145 (1,948 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Add war ranks to each members profile card, like how com is already on there. 

Make the war ending stats accessible more than once, like how you can see the scores until the next war starts. 

Maybe make the war rank worth having, all it is right now is a target on my city. Even the useless com rank gives you rewards for leveling up...

Message 87 of 145 (1,900 Views)

★★★ Guide

War ranks make it harder for farms.  

Message 88 of 145 (1,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please for the love of god, put an end to allowing teams to remain under the shield for the entire freaking war when they are all shielded but have the lead.  The next 18 hours for my club are screwed.  I hate it that clubs can do this.  put a timer on how long you can remain under the shield that decreases as the time remaining in the war decreases.  For example, y'all can make it so a person can remain under their shield for only half the amount of time that is remaining in the war.  So if there's 30 hours left in the war, you can only be under your shield for 15 hours.  This will give people incentive to repair and come out of their shield before the timer expires in order to get the war items, otherwise they lose said war items but still have to come out of the shield.  As the war gets closer to the end the amount of time the players can remain shielded decreases, so if there's 2 hours left, you can only remain shielded for 1 hour... or something, I'm sure you guys are creative and can come up with something.  I just hate this situation right here.  It is incredibly frustrating.  PLEASE MAKE A CHANGE TO CLUB WARS SO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN ANY MORE!!!!!!

Message 89 of 145 (1,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You nailed it. This is the biggest problem with war. Team gets early lead and is able to just sit on it. I play to compete, not just to win. Too many times the other team folds when they get the smallest lead and I am stuck doing nothing for 8+ hours. 

Message 90 of 145 (1,664 Views)