Club Wars: Arenas - Feedback

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Club Wars: Arenas - Feedback

EA app Team

Hi Mayors!

I'm starting this thread for all your feedback about the changes to Club Wars introduced with Club Wars: Arenas.

What do you like? What do you feel could be improved? Why? Anything you want to share - we would love to hear what you think!

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 1 of 145 (8,612 Views)

Re: Club Wars: Arenas - Feedback

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
Hi Mai,

I have lots of feedback regarding the updates. But first thing first, the update causes the game to lag terribly. It becomes far worse than before.

All of us in our club r having great difficulty loading the war map, get the attacks in, do repairs and even getting our messages onto the club chat. One of my team members can’t even go pass the tutorial stage because he is under shield when he starts the tutorial and the tutorial refuses to let him proceed!

Please let the developers know of this. They need to resolve this ASAP. The updates are useless if the game is not even playable in the first place.
Message 2 of 145 (8,562 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

mai can you pls acknowledge the feedback already given on this board in several threads about the huge issues with this update. the lag has made the war a painful experience. I don't think we should even start having a conversation about the content and the features until EA fix the bugginess of the implementation. its a total mess right now.

Message 3 of 145 (8,553 Views)

★ Apprentice

After the latest update, the game can not be played now. 
Sending a chat message, entering the war zone, or entering GlobalHQ takes (if ever) even more than a minute.

I have completed the task of a contest - 3 war attacks. After big problems, I got into the war zone. I started 3 attacks (I did it after more than 10 attempts). I got some war points. I lost all the energy even though the attacks still had some energy to keep. No one of these attacks was counted in the contest. I lost my task in the contest. I can no longer get to the war zone, but my city is filled with green houses.

The same problems with slow and access to the GlobalHQ, Chat and War Zone are reported by other players in my club.

Message 4 of 145 (8,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Awful update, did you test before you release this version?

Everything gets slow.

Only play offline is workable.

Even the war item be taken away due to the conflict with members' skill and big lag.

Please fix the problem ASAP.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 145 (8,487 Views)

★ Apprentice
After the latest update, the game can not be played now.
Sending a chat message, entering the war zone, or entering GlobalHQ takes (if ever) even more than a minute.
I have completed the task of a contest - 3 war attacks. After big problems, I got into the war zone. I started 3 attacks (I did it after more than 10 attempts). I got some war points. I lost all the energy even though the attacks still had some energy to keep. No one of these attacks was counted in the contest. I lost my task in the contest. I can no longer get to the war zone, but my city is filled with green houses.

The same problems with slow and access to the GlobalHQ, Chat and War Zone are reported by other players in my club.
Message 6 of 145 (8,469 Views)

★ Apprentice
And not only with speed are problems:

Energy and war items are lost without an attack being launched.
Some members of our club do not recharge energy at all.
Some members of our club have 11 green houses in their cities, but they are not under the shield and in the war map they see 1 of 11 in their status.
And some of us cannot enter war map at all - the game freezes or shut down every time we try to enter it.
Message 7 of 145 (8,460 Views)

★ Expert

Perhaps it’s time to place a temporary moratorium on the war games until these issues are resolved. Last week caused a great deal of unnecessary frustration do to either poor planning or execution or both and this week has the makings of an even more disastrous week. Reset all records back to   Monday’s levels and extend a formal apology and own the issues. Most folks are reasonable...it’s time for the PR guys to step up and acknowledge and address the problem while the technical team feverishly works to resolve it. 

Message 8 of 145 (8,445 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We had a lot of the lagging too with this first war. We just finished it, however, and won by a fair amount, despite team members having the app crash during an attack and losing everything with no points awarded. However, our war points did not budge. It is my understanding that they go up if you win, and down if you lose. So why the static number?

Also, even the top team in war ranking only has 2146 war points after all these months of wars. Why in the world would you make the top arena so unreachable? That would take months, or maybe even more than a year of playing at the top level, and winning every time, to even unlock. Especially if they aren't getting awarded at all, like at the end of my club's last war.

Message 9 of 145 (8,428 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I am also barely able to play. The game has signicantly slowed down and I have had the problem also of an attack taking over a minute to complete or at one point timing out trying to get into war and the game crashing.
Message 10 of 145 (8,426 Views)