Accepted Solution

Can you play solo?

★ Guide

Can you play solo?

Message 1 of 3 (596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can you play solo?

★★★★★ Guide
Hello. Of course, it is possible to play alone. You can also link to Facebook and go to your friend's city.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (594 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide
Hello. Of course, it is possible to play alone. You can also link to Facebook and go to your friend's city.
Message 2 of 3 (595 Views)

★ Expert

Although you received an answer to an obvious question (how did you begin the game) what you got was limited and not insightful and honestly didn’t warrant being a solution unless you were asking what you already know, which I don’t believe.

Up to level 18 you play the game by yourself (working with Facebook friends to buy and sell if you choose) - once you successfully reach level 18 you  have the option of joining a Mayor’s Club either just join if an open club or apply if private. In the right Mayor’s Club you will have access to folks that have rather extensive knowledge of the game and will be happy to share wisdom, resources and guidance that can make the game a little easier and hopefully more enjoyable. As your city matures you will be able to share knowledge you have gained and resources to help others...you develop a bond and work together to achieve personal goals, you collectively participate in CoM to achieve team chests as well as support your individual competition and if your club so chooses you can participate in the war games. Choose your Mayorr’s Club wisely, there are some really great clubs and just as many that are not so much. Good news is you can shop around, unless your club is in a war game you can exit at any time.

You can play solo or as I prefer Lone Wolf and be successful although it is a little more difficult...the key is you miss out on the fellowship and the support you receive in a well run Mayor’s Club. It’s really all about who you are as an individual. Good luck and I hope you find the correct path for you...but most importantly enjoy the game.

Message 3 of 3 (565 Views)