Can we get factory adverts while using a premium pass?

by rebes

Original Post

Can we get factory adverts while using a premium pass?

★★★ Newbie

I stopped getting ads to speed up manufacturing.

Message 1 of 7 (830 Views)

Re: Can we get factory adverts while using a premium pass?

★★ Guide
@rebes Did you possibly level up in the game? I think those stops at certain level. I haven't never even seen one but I'm lvl99.
Message 2 of 7 (796 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 3 of 7 (765 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am not sure it is solely city level, i have seen a huge variation in "features" between cities, that seem to come and go.

Level 39 city has had manufacturing ad speed ups for probably getting on for 2 years, will get 5 or 6 in a row (all 5 slots as you swipe away from the factory) with a couple of minutes or so between them working again, then there is a cool off for a little while before they work again. Never bought Premium Pass there, so dont know if it stops it. 

In fact, I try to change as little as possible there as I do not want it to stop Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (744 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

From what I can see if you spend money on the game it "rewards" you by removing the factory ads. It's more of a punishment to me because now you can't get speed ups for factories. Maybe the game could ask rather than assume you don't want it.

Message 5 of 7 (698 Views)

★★ Guide
@Forgotten_Woods I have never seen those and played from the start. Used my first money on mayor's pass.

If that is true however, it just shows how much players are appreciated
Message 6 of 7 (679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It depends when you started paying for mayor's pass. The factory ads haven't been around since the start. Maybe 6 months ago?

edit: at least a year they've been around

Message 7 of 7 (659 Views)