Re: Can't get happiness higher than 99%.

by q225evwo2yio

Original Post

★ Expert

My best suggestion would be go to city hall (where you collect tax) and hold down until you are able to move the building and click check (you don’t need to move) and then look at all your residences and find the one that has the yellow face and identity their needs. Probably a park will address, but you may need to complete a repair. Good luck.

Message 21 of 28 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem for a long time and could not figure it out.  I turned out to be my storage yard was too close to a residential building. I relocated it and now back at 100%.

Message 22 of 28 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Novice
Try doing something extra like upgrading roads that don't need it yet.sometimes I go around and upgrade green and yellow roads and don't wait for them to go red. My people are almost always 100% happy. And if they aren't I start checking roads, parks, utilities etc, or even through in something extra just for fun, like a seasonal building. But do try the road thing - I think they like it with extra good roads.
Message 23 of 28 (1,288 Views)

★★★ Novice
That's a good answer. I have used that to effect as well as upgrading roads that are only yellow or green. They like a little extra attention sometimes.
Message 24 of 28 (1,287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go into the government section of necessities and look for the smiley face the looks off

Message 25 of 28 (1,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MoTiOnGamma Roads...
Message 26 of 28 (894 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Greuceanu78 Only 2 years late
Message 27 of 28 (873 Views)

★★ Guide
@Duckups 2 years late but I just noticed few months ago it was my city storage placed too close residential buildings causing it. Not nearly 100% park coverage anymore...
Message 28 of 28 (869 Views)