Can’t Build new residential building

by an9999999999

Original Post

Can’t Build new residential building

★ Apprentice

After I bulldoze an OMEGA residential building I can’t start to build a new one even after I finish updating couple residential buildings. Has anyone run into this problem? Any suggestion ? Is this a bug ? 

Message 1 of 10 (4,201 Views)

Re: Can’t Build new residential building

[ Edited ]

SimCity buildit 

Message 2 of 10 (4,174 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I thought so too but after I bulldozed a residential building there is no number appears next to the house symbol as your pic showing. It indicates that I can’t add more any kind of residential building and it remains that way for few days now even after I completely updated couple more buildings. 

Message 3 of 10 (4,147 Views)

[ Edited ]

SimCity buildit 

Message 4 of 10 (4,130 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have nine in the capital and five in one region.

Message 5 of 10 (4,113 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Please try the following:
Tab on each of the 14 helmets. For some of them, a bulldozer symbol appears on the right side. However, there should be 3 helmets where you have only a zone and have not upgraded that zone to a building yet. You can not bulldozer this zone so you do not see a bulldozer icon on the right side. You can only have 3 zones at the same time (not yet upgraded to a building). So you have to upgrade at least one of these zones before you can start a new zone.

Message 6 of 10 (4,091 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Another tip: Make only a few construction sites (let's say 5) at the same time. Create a new zone only when you have fully completed a building. This will increase your population and tax revenue much faster.

Message 7 of 10 (4,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I had three zones, two in capital and one in region. After I updated one zone in the capital then a number “1” appears next to the house symbol (it means I can build one new residential building in the capital now). Problem is solved.

Thanks Superpraesi and Roccodonovan8

Message 8 of 10 (4,075 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How did your problem solved? Can u plz tell me. Earlier, I could build 3 residential zones (3 was showing at residential buildings symbol). But now, I can build only two residential zones (only 2 is showing at residential buildings symbol). I have no residential zone pending to make, but still this is happening. If you have any solution, plz tell me.

Message 9 of 10 (2,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem I could only build 2 residents zones even though I had nothing pending

Message 10 of 10 (1,654 Views)