Re: CHEATING AT WAR SELF BUBBLING

by Leonidcat1

Original Post

CHEATING AT WAR SELF BUBBLING

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

ADDICTS RECRUITING is currently at war with a team of cheaters. They have self bubbled and dont even have enough hits to shield them one time let alone a few times. Please help us we have worked very hard to get to the top 100 and we dont want pushed out by cheaters. We spent a ton of coin and supplies for nothing in this war and it is very discouraging. Those are just a few pics I have but they have multiple cheaters.

Message 1 of 11 (1,902 Views)

Cheating in Club Wars

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, my club Addicts Recruiting is currently at war with [Removed - Admin.] and the opposing team has had at least 3 members self-bubble. Please help, it’s unfair that we lose this war and our place in the top to cheaters. 2 of those members are [Removed - Admin.]

Message 2 of 11 (1,868 Views)

Re: Cheating in Club Wars

★★★★★ Newbie

Clearly there is a major flaw when the screen shots show one city under a bubble with only TWO damage and another under a bubble with only EIGHT damage. I hope EA takes this issue seriously. Cheaters ruin this game for everyone.

Message 3 of 11 (1,844 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Clearly there is a major flaw when the screen shots show one city under a bubble with only TWO damage and another under a bubble with only EIGHT damage. I hope EA takes this issue seriously. Cheaters ruin this game for everyone.
Message 4 of 11 (1,854 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@VTownSCBI81@HT1717

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 11 (1,817 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Thank you for responding. I apologize we did not know that we weren't allowed to post names. I'll be honest when EA live support chat told us to post here I thought it was strictly for EA. I didn't realize it was a public forum until after I posted.
Message 6 of 11 (1,797 Views)

Community Manager

@VTownSCBI81

No worries.

barry.png
Message 7 of 11 (1,788 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sim City Build It Developers, Please fix the issue of clubs staying bubbled to win wars....

Message 8 of 11 (1,513 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

Please plug the holes for cheaters. We hv been in two wars where they cheated. We spent money, time n effort to enter the battle only to meet a team with 9 player and only 4 actually participating.  The used almost exclusively Magnatism n Movie Monster. One player ended with 80000 plus points. The next team was another small team n they used Magnatism 195 times n Movie Monster 227 times. Statistically impossible. We reported them but you get no feedback from EA after that.  EA should have At least given us the win n something for the money we spent. If this happens again our club will not be participating until the cheaters are removed. EAs programmers can go on line and they are actually giving instructions on how to cheat. YouTube is full with the cheaters giving out their methods.

Message 9 of 11 (1,316 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If your team bubbles a club you are to blame. Sorry but we had that happen one time and never again do any of our team members go after the last man standing when we are behind. Not sure what I think about time limits but if you get out early and stay competitive you don’t have the problem.

Message 10 of 11 (1,315 Views)