Buildings of Epic Projects in the regions

by SimOldFan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Buildings of Epic Projects in the regions

★★★★★ Apprentice

After completing a epic project in the region, the building changed its appearance.

screenshot.jpg

It was a long time ago. But I couldn't do it again. All other buildings of the epic projects in the regions look usual.
Why aren't other buildings changing?

Message 1 of 5 (3,118 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Buildings of Epic Projects in the regions

★★★★ Guide

@SimOldFan Each specializations has 12 epic designs and each region has 1 design. So you have 1/13 chance to get the region building. It’s random which design you get. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (3,033 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@SimOldFan This appearance was originally given by probability when you do the epic project in a region, and in most cases it was a usual appearance. Each region has such a unique appearance (cactus region has two colors of the same look) .
Message 2 of 5 (3,093 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MichealYun
I have completed 32 epic projects in the regions so far. And only 1 in the regional style.
Is the probability so low?
If so, then it's a pity. The city would be prettier with epic regional-style houses.

I also remember that immediately after the completion of this epic project, the house first appeared in its standard form, and then gradually transformed. And it took a long time ...
Message 3 of 5 (3,064 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SimOldFan Each specializations has 12 epic designs and each region has 1 design. So you have 1/13 chance to get the region building. It’s random which design you get. 

Message 4 of 5 (3,034 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks you!

Message 5 of 5 (3,018 Views)