Re: Best skycrapers

by Dobroslaw

Original Post

Best skycrapers

★★★★★ Newbie

To have the best (most luxurious)  skyscrapers you have to have all services and 2 or 3 specialization buildings. Lets say I have no specialization buildings at all. What will happen:

1) I will upgrade my homes to the maximum, so placing later specialization buildings will not help me and I will have to demolish all upgraded homes and start all over again to have the best (nicest, most luxurious) of them.

2) after placing specialization buildings they will change by theme self to new graphic

3) I will be able to upgrade them once more and during this upgrade they will become more luxurious.

Regards,

Dobrosław

Message 1 of 6 (1,554 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It depends on how many specializations you have. Land wealth also affects buildings. But let me say this: when all of your buildings are luxurious, you will miss the older style ones.
Message 2 of 6 (1,537 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have found out that once you upgrade the home for max pop that building is locked at it's wealth level. Is there any way to downgrade building one level?

Message 3 of 6 (1,527 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
No.
Message 4 of 6 (1,493 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Number 1 is what will happen.
Message 5 of 6 (1,492 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Dobroslaw

I from experience, am going to say that keep your buildings, and just build new, better ones around it. I did the same mistake too and now I miss them and build the Less-Wealth ones on purpose. You will start geting sick of them. I am just saying. Everyone has their own style of playing this game.

Peace,
@SimCityAbdul
Message 6 of 6 (1,470 Views)