Re: VU generator

Champion (Retired)

@trainwreck1 

You're welcome. 

🙂

Message 12 of 17 (1,139 Views)

Re: Autumn-Update 7 September- vu’s random generator

★★★ Novice

After harassing EA several times, I got this address to file a complaint at. It’s not much but I’m going to contact these guys.

Message 13 of 17 (1,354 Views)

Re: VU generator

★★★ Newbie

100% agree. Not OK

The factory popped up like the seasonal factories, which have always been free.  I had no idea I had just wasted $2000 - the functionality of this factory is NOT WORTH the money charged.  Please be warned and don't be caught out like I was.

I also complained, got the same reply

Message 14 of 17 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the post.

Too late for me, unfortunately, as I was also caught out by the same trick.  It popped up with a message, inviting me to build it,  just like all  the free seasonal factories. No mention of the ridiculous price.

No way worth this money.

Message 15 of 17 (1,338 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dave please complain to EA. The more they hear from us the better. Sorry you got robbed also 😕

Message 16 of 17 (1,331 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Don't you know to check out new features before you tap on them? I knew it was going to cost me 2k SimCash before I tapped to get the new Vu  Generator. I like it and my goal is to open all the slots, which I'm guessing is 11. I'm at 7 now. Is it pricey? You bet it is! While at standard speed, one can load up the Generator for the current store with slow producing items there by freeing up the coresponding store for faster items. If you really need the items in the Generator, you can always drop in a speed token.

Message 17 of 17 (916 Views)