Attack on monster not scoring in COM

by Mahler1989

Original Post

Attack on monster not scoring in COM

★ Guide

I just had an assignment in COM to “launch 3 attacks in club wars” As we do not do wars I launched 3 attacks on the monster. I have done this many times in the past and these attacks have counted and I have completed the assignment. Today the attacks did not register towards the assignment and were in effect wasted, as is the assignment which I will now have to scrap.

Has anyone had the same problem?

Is this a glitch due to the latest update?

Or is this a deliberate change in gameplay? If it is why are EA not telling us about it so that we can adjust our playing tactics accordingly.

Message 1 of 4 (546 Views)

Re: Attack on monster not scoring in COM

★★★ Guide
@Mahler1989 They have separated them. And they are asking for war attacks cause you dont do them, lol. Funny game.

You need to attack the monster when it has a heart for monster attack for com
Message 2 of 4 (520 Views)

★ Guide
@Duckups I think it is the way they have now worded it. Previously it said launch 3 war attacks and had the star in a cube icon and this worked for COM against the monster. Now it specifies launch 3 attacks in club wars and this does not appear to work against monster for COM points.

The specific launch attacks against monster with the heart icon are a waste of time and effort at 500 points a throw.
Message 3 of 4 (512 Views)

★ Expert

@Mahler1989  Excellent point, this is why I have pleaded since the beginning of the war games to exclude war related assignments from CoM. EA lost many participants at the beginning of the war games due to their personal beliefs and moral objections (which I respect) and lost many more that elected to continue playing CoM but stayed away from war games and eventually left as war assignments overwhelmed their ability to be competitive. The limited focus of the organization will not allow them to understand that their lack of timeliness in addressing the bubble issue and their perceived inability to address the hacking and cheating issues have soured many loyal customers on these war games...let the war games stand alone and remove war related assignments from CoM where they have never belonged. 

Message 4 of 4 (497 Views)