Are there epic projects for worship?

by epicbuildings

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Are there epic projects for worship?

★★★★★ Novice

Hi! I'm curious if there is any epic project from worship.

Message 1 of 4 (1,973 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Are there epic projects for worship?

★★★ Apprentice

Since those buildings, like parks, have no Epic point values I would say no.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,291 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Since those buildings, like parks, have no Epic point values I would say no.

Message 2 of 4 (2,292 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks a lot! But It could but fun if they add epic projects for park and worship.Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (1,930 Views)

★★ Guide

@epicbuildings wrote:

Thanks a lot! But It could but fun if they add epic projects for park and worship.Standard smile

Parks I can understand.  There are a lot of them and it would be fun with the vast variety of parks that there are and could have a wide range of 1pt, 2pt and 3pt parks.  

Worship, on the other hand is a little more difficult.  They only have 4 structures.  All 4 structures are all exactly equal as far as what they offer to a city.  Each of the 4 covers the top most popular religions in the world and are all the exact same other than their name and what they look like as to not alienate any one particular religious group.  Temple being the only exception to that since there's a Temple and a Modern Temple, but Temple is more a generic word and is used to describe a place of worship across multiple religions.  Maybe, If they made them all 3pt, okay, we could make it work, but there would be no variety besides those 4.  I'm sure they could expand it to include a multitude of religions, but they would probably want to still keep them all the same.  I actually think it would be funny if they included Pagans, Buddhists, Jewish, Hinduism, Taoism, etc....

Much like this note from google.....

There are twelve classical world religions—those religions most often included in history of world religion surveys and studied in world religions classes: Baha'i, Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism,Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, and Zoroastrianism.

Half of them I've never even heard of and they're not even counting Paganism as part of it, but the Pagans are still alive and kicking too.  Wicca, Hari Krishna and Scientology too.

That could make things interesting and if all are made equal, there should be no cultural backlash although when mixing religion with anything...... anything is possible.

Message 4 of 4 (1,917 Views)