Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Any limit on number of epic buildings?

by anotheroldone

Original Post

Any limit on number of epic buildings?

★★★★ Novice

Is there a limit on the number of epic buildings you can have - or a min number of "normal" buildings you must have?

I have not been given the chance of building another epic building for along time now.  I have several "normal" builds at max development but still am not invited to upgrade them to epics.

i am at level 52 with population over 2m and 138 epic buildings so far.

Message 1 of 3 (3,092 Views)

Re: Any limit on number of epic buildings?

★★★★ Novice
I am in a similar situation. Currently at level 33 have eligible building to be upgraded to epic buildings but no projects available for the last week whereas I was having projects every 12-24 hours depending on how long it takes to finish one epic building.
Message 2 of 3 (2,990 Views)

Re: Any limit on number of epic buildings?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have 300 epic buildings and today I completed one more residential building and I have not gotten the expected epic symbol over the building so that I can make it epic, even though it’s been weeks since I did epic building number 300.   I am thinking that there may be a 300 limit. I will come back and update my post if i do get to make this my 301st epic building....

I AM BACK...AFTER WAITING ABOUT 24 hours I finally have the epic option on the new building....so it is NOT LIMITED TO 300!

Message 3 of 3 (1,363 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help