Another grand idea for wars

by Duckups

Original Post

Re: Another grand idea for wars

★★★ Guide
@lesorsier All there are are cheaters here. We try to get em booted and win. I'm sure we are getting towards the end of what we can do.

Unless they boot em fast.
Message 11 of 32 (594 Views)

★ Guide
@Penakyna we do it with cheaters and when opponent is much stronger or when we are without ammo,. Standard smile
Message 12 of 32 (580 Views)

★ Guide
@Duckups It is hard to boot them... We did it once, but usually they don't stop shooting all 36h... especially at the end...so they boot us, even if we are all present at the end...
Message 13 of 32 (579 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Duckups
I clearly understand what you've told about war coins. In my opinion war prices are a little unbalanced.
Let's have some simple math, starting with boosters cost: 500 war coins for a level1, 1000 for a level2 and 1500 for a level3. And that just for the first one you buy, then it increases. A6 war brings 6000 war coins (MAYBE: you have to win it!!). So, using 13 level1 booster -half of the activations availed in A6- means you played a loosing game. If you mix different level boosters, that's even worst (for example: 2 level3 and 7 level1 boosters = 6500 war coins).
Of course, sometimes you get war coins by repairing damages (300 each one), but I rarely had more than 1500/2000 in this way.
To not say that if you loose the war, that's a complete disaster, as you'll only get 250 war coins as price.
With these numbers, normal players are forced to create low level arenas "satellite" clubs, where to fight boring wars without using any boosters just to collect war coins. That hoping to not find a strong opposite club, otherwise you'd be wasting at least 48h to probably get 250 war coins (and, for what I saw with my mates, since some month you easily match with strong clubs even in lower arenas).
Only other ways are to buy coins with real money, or to cheat/hack.
4 level3 boosters to draw with what you'll win while you have 25 availed activations sounds a little absurd to me.
Solutions? Less activations and/or only level1 boosters in every arena and/or increased prices (at least for a win, even if it wouldn't be bad to get a little more while loosing).
Message 14 of 32 (538 Views)

★★★ Guide
@meesfeet Need lots, that is all, win or lose. Losing is the worst. We really need lower levels for that.

Game is way off from the start. Most are getting to 6 now, and finding how much you use. 6k doesnt cover much at all if they want us to keep going.

20k would be more suitable, and 5k for a loss

Message 15 of 32 (513 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Duckups Of course, totally agree, I was simply explaining it to people who didn't seemed to have understood...
Message 16 of 32 (503 Views)

★★ Guide
@meesfeet I just checked and I started this war thing about a 18 months to go and I never have had to go for to restock and even I have lots of green sim cash I would never use it on war items or boosters.

We play a different game. I hate people using vamps, freezes and duds in the game. I save those only for cheaters hence I almost always have war cash.

If those top clubs are not cheating (which I don't believe) and people use negative boosters, get ready to spend some cash to win at all in top 100.

Most of top clubs play open war, so they might have a lot of negative boosters in storage.

At least for me arena 6 chests has way too many boosters and war Sims. Very often at least one golden chest is war Sims or boosters.
Message 17 of 32 (472 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Penakyna the only thing important of a war is to win it. So you can't decide before which boosters you're gonna need to use, or how many of its.
Only cheaters can manage boosters without mind about it (but don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying you're a cheater).
Top clubs are full of cheaters. Or doesn't sound strange that 75% of them are from russian area? I can"t believe that only russian are strong players, so 5-6 russian clubs in the top20 could be normal, 15-16 not at all.
I play wars since EA introduced wars, so if you think you got a good experience, well I think I got some good experience too.
Message 18 of 32 (452 Views)

★★ Guide
@meesfeet I meant just the opposite that I don't have the experience many other has.

I have raised to lvl43 in this time only because of good open wars and cheaters giving too much war items for me by attacking endlessly.

Absolutely the losing team should get much more especially there's so much cheating.

I have been noticing that in my time first came the Russian cheaters, then the Indonesian ones and right after Polish forces joined in

I see the winning being very important for the team and always try my best! I just meant I don't mind so much to lose honest players if I get my chests and I'm attacked too

As can be seen from my texts my English is a bit rusty. I always mean good!
Message 19 of 32 (430 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Penakyna I'm not english motherlanguage too (I'm italian) so forgive me if sometimes we misunderstand ourselves!
Message 20 of 32 (420 Views)