Another grand idea for wars

by Duckups

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Another grand idea for wars

★★★ Guide

We do it, pretty much everyone does this.   If not, well,  yeah.   I am sure nothing will be done, cause well, money...  which is why they allow this.

After big war at high levels, we all retreat to lower levels to rebuild.   Hard to keep going when you spend 25 boosters against hackers without collecting at lower levels first.  

Maybe EA needs to up the payouts for higher levels.   Like 20k purple coins or 30k?    That would help us stay in high wars and replenish there instead of moving around.

We waste a week or 2 getting ready for the next high level war.

But the game is slow in all aspects.   So do we expect any change.   No.   Maybe cheaters wouldnt have to cheat so much, or they get bored if we could compete easier before they are booted.   

Not sure why hackers play a slow game.   Small brains?   

Anyways.   A useless thought, but here it is anyways 

Message 1 of 32 (1,731 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Another grand idea for wars

★ Guide

I think a nice update would be to be able to select the war type your team wants when you initiate war.

Such as no boosters (arena 1 rules),

jackpots only,

”open war” collection, Shield Buster disabled, common/rare/legendary attacks only (how about the golden gun war with 1 hit shielding with comic hand, lol. That would help in regaining war supplies between big wars).

Just some ideas for fun to change it up.

maybe different rewards based on type...

View in thread

Message 22 of 32 (2,182 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@Duckups I don't do so and neither does the most players I know at high lvls. Only few who keep intentionally in arena 2 so its easier for com.

But I see your point. My city is so big I don't have the same problem. I use mostly only jackpots.

It would be more then fair to up the war money on higher arenas.
Message 2 of 32 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Penakyna I think a lot have second cities to feed them.
Message 3 of 32 (1,679 Views)

★★ Guide
@Duckups When one is fully upgraded the game is quite different. I mean I'm not fully upgraded in war, not even close and my neobank is about half what I'm earning a day, but I just used 460k neo simoleons worth for one medium control center and 20 bots.

May I ask in what range of population you have in your capital? Regions don't pay taxes even I got answer from EA stating they do but not so much. I have closer to 9 million population in my regions and I haven't yet seen taxes.
Message 4 of 32 (1,661 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Penakyna O, we may be misunderstanding each other.

I'm talking war coins. We need to be paid more thwn 6k per win to keep up, esp when you can spend 20k worth in one war on boosters. Get 6k and keep warring.

We use other levels and groups to stock up on war items and some coins for boosters.

We cant be competitive in level 6 without boosters.

City size has nothing to do with it

Message 5 of 32 (1,653 Views)

★★ Guide
@Duckups Might be, what I'm trying to say I can compete seriously in com and make 2 golden chests two times a week. Even If I have to do only war deliveries.

You are much higher in wars I remember. We are about 700th in ranks. I bet it gets much harder where you are and boosters are needed more

I agree 100% that one should get more war coins per win!
Message 6 of 32 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Penakyna 105 right now, and yes, lots of boosters get used.

More to freeze, and jp over and over... pumps at times. Vamps. Gets very expensive
Message 7 of 32 (1,631 Views)

★★ Guide
@Duckups I believe you I was at about 500th 2 months ago but cheating was too bad.

I'm a supporter of open war but my current club isn't, so no open war for now but I really think open war is good for all. If one repairs hard it's easy to get few thousand war cash that way.
Message 8 of 32 (1,598 Views)

★ Guide
@Penakyna Maybe I'll match some of you. We vary from 200 to 700, depends of cheaters. It is not so expensive if you don't try fight cheaters.
The only thing we spend much are duds. No problem with JPs as we all shoot at one.

By the way, since SB and now knockout, every war is open. Standard smile
Message 9 of 32 (1,567 Views)

★★ Guide
@lesorsier I meant by repairing when jpd and not using negative boosters (not that I think you didn't understand but for newcomers). Repairing under jp is my speciality!

Ofc it's fine for me as I only want the chests and don't care so much who wins if there's fair repairing and attacking. Everyone will get so much war items and war Sims I see it the only reasonable thing to do when there's so much cheaters.

Even the repairing gets harder when doing it in hundreds, but by just updating the plans you'll eventually get an easy one.
Message 10 of 32 (1,563 Views)