Re: Ads and Export HQ

by NerfProbe

Original Post

Ads and Export HQ

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have 2 issues about Simcity bellow:
1. About advertisement in my city: As I know, Simcity had updated to allow players to watch ads to produce fasty but my city don't have this feature. I have updated my app to the latest version but I can not be watch. Explain about my problem: I can watch ads to change items or ads to move on next quest but I only can't watch ads to produce fasty, I don't why, my friends can watch ads to produce normal but I cant not, I have not been watched any ads to produce since Simcity update this feature. How many people are here can not been watched ads to produce fasty?
2. About Export HQ in the region: Export HQ only opens in 24 hours and close more than 2 days, when players race in megalopolis league, if they have "Complete rows in the export HQ" quest but Export HQ close more than 2 days, they will be really disadvantaged in the racing. I think Simcity should adjuste the opening and closing times of Export HQ more rationaly

Message 1 of 2 (1,983 Views)

Re: Ads and Export HQ

★ Guide

Regarding #1, factory advertising for faster production, be careful what you wish for.  This is absolutely one of the worst features implemented.  I run 3 cities - a main, a secondary, and a feeder.  The secondary city is unplayable because of all the ads + related crash bugs so I’ve recently abandon it.  Fast production may seem valuable on rare occasion, but 99% of the time you’re being taken advantage of and having your time wasted.  Be grateful you don’t have the ads.

Message 2 of 2 (1,928 Views)