Re: Add "concede" option in wars, or "domination rules"

by simcity4fun

Original Post

Add "concede" option in wars, or "domination rules"

★★★★ Novice

Concede option should be made available for any club. I've had a number of wars against small clubs that quickly get ahead, bubble up, and the rest of the war is just idly waiting for it to end. There should be a concede option in this case to move on to next war (only president or two vice presidents may concede).

Alternatively, a "domination" mechanic. I.E. when an entire club is shielded, each un-shielded city earns 10 points per hour. It isn't much, so it still allows for a turtle strategy, but if the game is close early on, it will force participation.

Message 1 of 3 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Thats a good idea but still it won't work. They will still find a loophole.
Message 2 of 3 (527 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I agree. Our team has members in US, UK, Italy, India, & South Africa. I love playing with my team and enjoy learning a little about other cultures. We coordinate our attacks so everyone can play and get treasure chests. Of course we've used bubbling at the end, like last 20 minutes of a game. We've had this used on us too. Love the umbrellas, maybe a less costly umbrella would help encourage play? We just figured out what freeze is for and that's fun too.

The past 3 games the teams hit in the first 5-6 hours and then remain bubbled. Totally ruins our chances to move up a level which we have been trying to do. It also ruins the game. It isn't fun, we can't coordinate attacks and we just end in frustration. I don't think teams who stay bubbled for hours deserve to win. What is the point of war? Also it would be nice if cities who don't want to play in war could opt out. If you're going out of town or something. That way they aren't ruining the war part of the game. I don't understand the group war points we gain each week. Seems like we don't really earn points for tangible things. Anyway, just ideas to improve.
Message 3 of 3 (401 Views)