Re: Acquiring Needed War Items

by flo_friend

Original Post

Acquiring Needed War Items

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

One of the frustrations I have with Sim City Buildit is the Wars.  I enjoy participating in the wars with my team and certainly enjoy the rewards that come at the end.  But I am frustrated with trying to get the necessary items to launch attacks.

My level is still low enough that I have a limited number of attacks I can launch and I cannot go up in level until I have a certain number of points for doing so.  Well, how can I get the points if I can't launch the attacks?

Spcifically, I need Propellers, Hydrants and Binoculars.  But, these itmes do not ever come up in my War Supplies rotation no matter how many itmes I cancel.  My teammates don't always have these items for sale only rarely are they found in the Global Trade HQ.

Why have the War function if we cannot get the War Supplies we need?

Message 1 of 7 (16,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I guess there is no fix for this?
Message 2 of 7 (16,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
It’s the same here, I think the war is the most interesting feature in this game, but I am always looking for some items that almost never come up ( including the hydrant). This is making this game (that I really love) a bit boring lately. Hope they can fix this soon, as some people will probably stop playing if they don’t.
Message 3 of 7 (15,989 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Well you will NEVER find war items in the Global HQ.  So I don't know what you are talking about there.

As for your main statement, you answered yourself... your team mates is how you handle the issue.  We are ranked in top 200 war clubs, we play constantly... and the way we handle it is simple.  We all post in the chat what war items we need, and when someone in the club sees that item - they buy it, and then resell it to the club member who needs it.

-Michael

Message 4 of 7 (15,980 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I agree with Michael. There is a reason why they allow you to have a group chat for wars. To trade war items as well as plan good strategy to win. If your club members arent helping you, maybe you should find a better club.
Message 5 of 7 (15,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In the last 4 wars that I have participated in ALL club members are experiencing same problems in that the randomness of different items is suspicious I am constantly offered yellow ducks but hardly ever offered hydrants or binoculars.Surely an easy answer would be to offer the items on a rotation system at least then you could guarantee EVENTUALLY TO GET WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!!! Come on EA sort this out

Message 6 of 7 (15,155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Build the airport and join the mayor's club. Once this is complete this will unlock the war shipment hub. It is a lot like the freight boat shipments. You will pack the required items and the reward will be a war item. If the item you're looking for is not displayed, click the refresh button until you get the item you're looking for.

Message 7 of 7 (4,688 Views)