A new ide'

by ArtOfSeason

Original Post

A new ide'

★★ Novice
Ide fore simcity buildt... I whant it to be an option to own the buildings . Buy then. Able to owe like an property firm. Since its online. Think about it. I Am the Local realestate owner. And we can buy realestates in other citys. If ur unlucky and buy in a place were the player maby Get inactive u can many louse the property cause no one taking care or the place . And that we can invest in stock marked. If we make this world wide property sales, u can buy stock eks. In that firm. same in like small or big firms thats transport goods. Or in buss companies. Sry my bad english. But would be great have the chance put up an building in other citys or like companys so we can make money / or just buy up buildings in other citys. And to manage buy up in other citys, let it be a opening to do so. 100-500 greenmoney to manage it. Like first time open it. If i lest say open an railwhay in my city , i Could open it in other city to. It xpnds, it generat money to all who buy stock in it, If u put out some fore sell. I think it can be easy implemented. Change the gold to be bough , and the green money to our made money. A building Could Be a prize of maby 200.000-2.000.000 . And rent we could xpnds on. If ur unlucky and xpences higher then ur income at the end of a simcity year. We would either go bankrupt, city would be on open marked and u had to start over or spend like 500-1000 green money to delete the depth. Anyone understand what Am thinking of?? Well have a Nice christmas still. 80))
Message 1 of 1 (366 Views)