4th honest player banned from my club

by Penakyna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

4th honest player banned from my club

★★ Guide

We lost our president without reason. I see cheaters everyday but she wasn't doing anything remotely like that.

If these things are handled so badly I suggest no one plays it at all but as I know you will, at least don't give those greedy half brained people a dime!!

Only people remotely saying ea is not so bad are from this forum and it makes you seriously doubt who they are. I'm so angry can't even write.

Multiple tickets made... But no help

Message 1 of 18 (1,729 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 4th honest player banned from my club

★★ Guide
@BlackjackWidow We just got our latest banned (honest) person back from cheaters server. So thanks for doing the right thing EA but there's still lots of work to do!

View in thread

Message 10 of 18 (1,309 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@Penakyna must be something...
Message 2 of 18 (1,699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This is so ridiculous. We have few players who sometimes win the com and this is the consecuense. 

Her avg war points was less then 5k.  I can't find any reason for her removal other then someone reporting after losing her.

Still I have reported dozens of people some even getting more points in com then theoretically possible and they still wasn't banned because ea couldn't confirm they was cheating. 

I really hope some bigger manager reads this forum and finds new employees.

Ps. Be careful of winning com without using real money. Really. I'm not joking here. That seems to be the reason in all 4 cases. All are still in cheaters server after months of contacting ea. Pathetic and sad at the same time! 

Message 3 of 18 (1,658 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Penakynagood to know, I win CoM sometimes, without using any money Frown

But it is strange, somebody has to win. Can't ban people for winning. Maybe they have some hacked feeder you don't know,.. or something else.

We report too, but they are very very slow...

Message 4 of 18 (1,630 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lesorsier Yes, my guess too. We lost a guy, he admitted to a friend he sort of cheated. But he never cheated in war. Just com maybe.

Never know...
Message 5 of 18 (1,580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@lesorsierWhen someone is at lvl 99 and spent years building her city there's no need for cheating...

I'm making over 200k simoleons avg/day (50k taxes +,production) , 70k neosimoleons, I have almost 300 epic buildings (50 golden), 5 maxis manors, always thousands of simcash in reserve. I'm maxed at everything other then war.

I can say it for 99% certainty: she wasn't cheating.

Before they banned cities which had low overall lvl but high war/com level without understanding they designed the game so that low level makes its thousand times easier to win com and so on.

We have got two cities back from cheaters server but these four are missing. It took a long time before they got back and it wasn't like ea did something but our players had enough evidence to back it up they were legit. 

And if someone has two cities but those are independent there's nothing cheating nor feeding. That was the case with one player. 

I don't mean to be rude or anything and you already probably knew most I wrote I'm just so sick of this.

I just checked on few top war club players who I thought were banned but no, just a new club as you mentioned in somewhere if I'm remembering right.

I don't understand the cheaters at all... Where's the fun part? Or is it just me who wouldn't  get satisfaction winning by cheating in a game like this.

Made few edits 

Message 6 of 18 (1,568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@PenakynaThen she probably trigger auto ban with something. Could be simelons, simcash, too much trading,.. or something else,.. but in that case, she should come back...

Don't think that winning com is issue here, somebody has to win, can't ban people for winning.

Beside that, I play for years with one low level, but high war and com rank city. And I win from time to time. With the same players in the group.

As regards cheaters. Last one we reported, changed club name and all city names right out after the war.

City ID should be public, otherwise we are reporting the ghosts.

Message 7 of 18 (1,491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@lesorsierI know that winning com isn't the only issue. I have won a lot especially after they introduced the mayor's pass. I haven't seen cheaters in the com for a while.

This random banning and letting clear cases go thru their scan isn't too promising.
I'm afraid I'm next for having too good points in com.

Message 8 of 18 (1,452 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@lesorsier wrote:

<snipped>

As regards cheaters. Last one we reported, changed club name and all city names right out after the war.

City ID should be public, otherwise we are reporting the ghosts.

Is it possible to visit any of their cities? Sorry for the stupid question, I just know that if you report while you're in their city it sends their info along with the report. ( https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-Support/INFO-How-to-reach-support-for-SimCity-BuildIt/m-p/... )

Message 9 of 18 (1,323 Views)

★★ Guide
@BlackjackWidow We just got our latest banned (honest) person back from cheaters server. So thanks for doing the right thing EA but there's still lots of work to do!
Message 10 of 18 (1,310 Views)