Re: 2 questions about Omega lab and trade HQ

by SkeeterMark

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2 questions about Omega lab and trade HQ

★★ Novice
I was wondering I read that people get 3 Omega Items and 4 normal items how is this possible? I only get 1 Omega item and 2 normal ones.

At the Trade HQ lately I only get hamburgers, soda and stuff like that what happend to the HQ?
Message 1 of 3 (845 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

There are 3 sizes of Omega containers possible.

The small one will yield 1 Omega item and 2 regular items. It takes ~1 hour to create and ~1 to process.

The middle sized one will yield 2 Omega items and 4 regular items. It takes ~3 hours to create, and ~3 hours to process.

The large size will yield 3 Omega items and 6 regular items. It takes ~6 hours to create and ~6 hours to process.

Times to create them can vary by up to an hour, especially on the large ones.

They ALL cost 7000 simoleans to start, and there is no way to predetermine what size will be made before you plunk down your money. Purely luck of the draw.

Note: Small ones are the most efficient, as you can process 6 of those in the time it takes to do one large one, giving you 6 Omega items and 12 regular items vs. the 3/6 of a large. So except for putting one in before bed, you should always be hoping for a small one. The small ones are also cheaper to push through using sim cash, for those that pay or collect enough of that. This is helpful in Mayor Contests to complete Omega related assignments faster.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,072 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

There are 3 sizes of Omega containers possible.

The small one will yield 1 Omega item and 2 regular items. It takes ~1 hour to create and ~1 to process.

The middle sized one will yield 2 Omega items and 4 regular items. It takes ~3 hours to create, and ~3 hours to process.

The large size will yield 3 Omega items and 6 regular items. It takes ~6 hours to create and ~6 hours to process.

Times to create them can vary by up to an hour, especially on the large ones.

They ALL cost 7000 simoleans to start, and there is no way to predetermine what size will be made before you plunk down your money. Purely luck of the draw.

Note: Small ones are the most efficient, as you can process 6 of those in the time it takes to do one large one, giving you 6 Omega items and 12 regular items vs. the 3/6 of a large. So except for putting one in before bed, you should always be hoping for a small one. The small ones are also cheaper to push through using sim cash, for those that pay or collect enough of that. This is helpful in Mayor Contests to complete Omega related assignments faster.

Message 2 of 3 (1,073 Views)

★★ Novice
Aha thank you very much for your excellent explanation. I thought I had to build something extra to get the longer taking containers. I see what you mean that smaller ones are better in the long run.
Message 3 of 3 (816 Views)