1000 simcash gone?

by Ereiam

Original Post

1000 simcash gone?

★★★ Newbie

Sometime during last night, my SimCash went from 1200 and some to a mere 200 when I came back in the morning.

Since I earned most of it over time by watching ads, that means I won't even be able to earn it back, which sucks.

Did anyone have the same problem recently?

Message 1 of 4 (567 Views)

Re: 1000 simcash gone?

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 2 of 4 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

+1 I have the same problem many times... I spent simcash that I do not want to... by mistake... some games proprose confirmation... why not simcity? I do not pay any simcash before confirmation is not active! Do the same, no confirmation = no pay !!

Message 3 of 4 (340 Views)

★ Expert

Hi Lauren,

I understand your frustration and completely agree with your suggestion, but rekindling 5 threads from over a year ago may be a slight overkill...feels like a little “Fatal Attraction” to me Standard smile  (side note: ask any married man what was the scariest movie he’s ever seen).

All kidding aside, the only way you will get any response is to file an in game help ticket and hopefully you’ll be compensated something. It is extremely disappointing that so many people have gone through the same thing and no corrective action has been taken...sadly I’ve learned that’s the EA way, at least in this game. Good luck.

Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)