this road won't go away after the police department was detroye; can't demolish

by sim_cassia

Original Post

this road won't go away after the police department was detroye; can't demolish

★★★ Newbie

hey, guys. i need help to demolish a road left from a police department after a disaster. never seen this happen before - parts from a building that was destroyed, i guess this is the bug. i demolished the sign and the cars, but the road won't go away. thank you! (p.s.: i tried demolishing the roads around the old police department, but it didn't solve my problem. i installed a new police department, but i need to get rid of that road, it's ruining my design lol)

Message 1 of 5 (296 Views)

Re: this road won't go away after the police department was detroye; can't demol

★ Guide

Dear , @sim_cassia what game are you talking about. Raised eyebrow

Message 2 of 5 (287 Views)

Re: this road won't go away after the police department was detroye; can't demol

@sim_cassia

This is the forum for the upcoming Bioware game "Anthem", so your post is in the wrong section.

To move your post to the right place we need to know what game you're talking about as @Lilgreentractoralready pointed out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 3 of 5 (280 Views)

★ Guide

Dear , @holger1405 I forgot to mention he posted in anthem thank you holger

-lilgreen

Message 4 of 5 (274 Views)

Community Manager

@sim_cassia

Thread moved to SimCity, let us know if this is not the correct place for your post, thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 5 (254 Views)