power not available for sale to my other cities in the region

by Shieldmaiden95

Original Post

power not available for sale to my other cities in the region

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why is most of my power not available for sale to my other cities in the region?

I devoted one city pretty much entirely to generating power and another I devoted to everything else. I want to sell all of that excess power to the city that has all the industry, business, tourism etc.

My power generating city it has two nuclear power plants and is generating 800 megawatts. It only uses about 3 mw so there's approximately 797 mw surplus of power. But it says only 139.4 mw are available for sale. My other city that's buying the power needs 236 mw and it keeps alerting me that there is power a deficit. No matter what I do it won't buy more than the 139.4 mw. And it's definitely the only city buying power in the region.

Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Re: power not available for sale to my other cities in the region

Hero (Retired)

Sounds like maybe your power city is a few months ahead of the other cities. If it took you a couple of (game) months or years to get the nuclear power plants up and running in the power city, you'll need to run the others until they catch up to the time you added the extra power source. If this is it, consider plopping a temporary windmill or two to cover the deficit until you catch up.

Message 2 of 2 (187 Views)