Re: how do i get a paint can to come up in simcity

by BlackjackWidow

Original Post

how do i get a paint can to come up in simcity

★★★ Novice

I updated my game for the hardware store after getting to level 16.. I see a new item that looks like a paint brush that can be created but it looks like there is an item that is also in the game.  that is a paint can with red paint.  what do i have to do to see that item as something that would be where the paint brush is stored.  do i have to get to a level above 17 which i am at or is there some other trick  

thank you 

[edit: email address removed]

ps.  I just started playing the game a week ago and love it but can be frustrating at times

Message 1 of 5 (1,040 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @dlorfel! I think you are playing SimCity BuildIt? There are no such items in SimCity 2013 (a PC/Mac game). I did a quick search in the SimCity BuildIt forum, and found this post that says paint is produced in the building supplies store (using 2 metal, 1 mineral and 2 chemical).

If you have more questions, please post in the SimCity BuildIt forums - I'm sure they'll be happy to help you there. The proper forum is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt/ct-p/SimCity_BuildIt  Happy Building!

Message 2 of 5 (1,021 Views)

★★★ Novice
is sim city build it forum a complete separate entity from this forum and if so, do you no the ip address so I can go directly to the site.

also for the paint do you know the building supplies, the metals, the mineral and the chemical to see if I have them yet or need to wait for more levels or something. I did not go to the link yet but if they have that information I will look it up my self

Thank you very much for the help, I have only been playing this for about a week and still have a lot to learn.

dlorfel ,
Message 3 of 5 (1,015 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just saw you gave me the forum link.  you did great

thanks

dlorfel

Message 4 of 5 (1,014 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Really glad you were able to find the right place. Happy building!
Message 5 of 5 (1,005 Views)