hoow do I report a bug in Sim City?

by philjel100

Original Post

hoow do I report a bug in Sim City?

★ Newbie

Hi, I have found a what I think is a bug in my game. I don't know weather this is effecting other users to? I have excess power from my power plant and yet there are still roads that don't get powered. Just wondered if there was a patch or update that could be made to fix this issue. 

Regards 

Phil

Message 1 of 4 (450 Views)

Re: hoow do I report a bug in Sim City?

★★ Guide

this is going to be obiouse.

1. make sure the roads are connected to the main road going to the power plant.

2. make sure the buildings in question are not abandoned. if they are, then no power will need to go there.

3.  if it is a nuclear plant, make sure u have a college right next it, or it will explode. better yet.. get a university, and research clean oil burning. or the solar panels.

Message 2 of 4 (443 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have a similar problem even though all roads are connected.
I also have a more serious problem with NO rain falling. My cities are becoming drought-stricken as the water table dries up.
As far as reporting bugs, they don't reply back with any real answers. They tell us that they look them over but not to say if any forthcoming patch is in the works.

Message 3 of 4 (400 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just put a ton of water pumping stations next to a body of water. Then, you can sell the water to other cities if a miracle happens and it works. If you don't have any bodies of water, lets just say you will have a lot of thirsty sims...

Message 4 of 4 (281 Views)