Unable to create your city at this time. Please claim a city again later

by CubanTanker001

Original Post

Unable to create your city at this time. Please claim a city again later

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I am getting this alert message eveyrtime I try to claim a city: Unable to create your city at this time. Please claim a city again later.

Message 1 of 463 (33,837 Views)

Re: Simcity 5 - Unable to create your city at this time. Please claim a city again later

★ Apprentice

These launch problems have turned me into an alcoholic. Please, EA and Maxis, WON'T YOU THINK OF THE LIVERS????

Message 2 of 463 (32,423 Views)

Re: Simcity 5 - Unable to create your city at this time. Please claim a city again later

★★★ Newbie

Ive tried 3 different servers, all the same.

Message 3 of 463 (32,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I came home so excited, and I can't play because of this message Frown

Message 4 of 463 (32,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously EA? You make it mandatory to be online at all times and you guys can't even handle a simple launch? EA's a joke...

Message 5 of 463 (31,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I pay 80 for a deluxe version and have not able to play this game at all! WTF im about to ask for a refund.... you figure they have this issue solved with 2 beta releases! WTF is the point of releasing this game if no one can play it!

Message 6 of 463 (31,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too.

Message 7 of 463 (31,921 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. Seems there's a whole lot of nerd rage happening today.

Message 8 of 463 (31,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, any server, any game, any region can't create a city and can't play the game that I paid money for. Get your **bleep** together EA.

Message 9 of 463 (31,813 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think I'd like to have my money back...  This is probably the 4th or 5th EA game I've bought that is unsable the day I purchase it.  I paid $80 for what?  How do we get a return?

Message 10 of 463 (31,733 Views)