Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Unable to create your city at this time. Please claim a city again later

by CubanTanker001

Original Post

Unable to create your city at this time. Please claim a city again later

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am getting this alert message eveyrtime I try to claim a city: Unable to create your city at this time. Please claim a city again later.

Message 1 of 463 (32,350 Views)

Re: Simcity 5 - Unable to create your city at this time. Please claim a city again later

★★★★ Novice

These launch problems have turned me into an alcoholic. Please, EA and Maxis, WON'T YOU THINK OF THE LIVERS????

Message 2 of 463 (30,997 Views)

Re: Simcity 5 - Unable to create your city at this time. Please claim a city again later

★★ Novice

Ive tried 3 different servers, all the same.

Message 3 of 463 (30,926 Views)

★★ Novice

I came home so excited, and I can't play because of this message Frown

Message 4 of 463 (30,855 Views)

★★ Novice

Seriously EA? You make it mandatory to be online at all times and you guys can't even handle a simple launch? EA's a joke...

Message 5 of 463 (30,559 Views)

★★ Novice

I pay 80 for a deluxe version and have not able to play this game at all! WTF im about to ask for a refund.... you figure they have this issue solved with 2 beta releases! WTF is the point of releasing this game if no one can play it!

Message 6 of 463 (30,555 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Me too.

Message 7 of 463 (30,495 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Seems there's a whole lot of nerd rage happening today.

Message 8 of 463 (30,408 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem, any server, any game, any region can't create a city and can't play the game that I paid money for. Get your **bleep** together EA.

Message 9 of 463 (30,387 Views)

★★ Novice

I think I'd like to have my money back...  This is probably the 4th or 5th EA game I've bought that is unsable the day I purchase it.  I paid $80 for what?  How do we get a return?

Message 10 of 463 (30,307 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help