Trade Depots not exporting/importing

by Larklen1337

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Trade Depots not exporting/importing

★ Apprentice

I export and import a number of goods and everything was working perfectly fine till about an hour ago where it just suddenly stopped working. I get the occasional truck (maybe 1 every 20 minutes in RL, but nothing else).

I also export via rail and that works. This just for trade depots.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 51 (8,998 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Trade Depots not exporting/importing

★ Apprentice

larklen1337 - have you checked the trade depot/port is fully staffed, and with the right kind of people? You may have to get down and dirty to see them arriving or leaving work, and follow a few of them home. Also check they're not sick, or loafing - apparently sometimes the 'wrong' staff ($$-grade when $-grade is needed) may even skip work early if they're bored or leave as soon as they've picked up their paycheck!

View in thread

Message 7 of 51 (9,351 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

traffic

Message 2 of 51 (8,944 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA

Message 3 of 51 (8,937 Views)

★ Apprentice

Nope, not traffic. I've already ensured there are not any major traffic james (some are unavoidable), and there are not any on the highway into the city.

Furthermore, in the Trading tab, it'll highlight vehicles carrying/buying their respective product, they're not coming down the highway at all.

Message 4 of 51 (8,901 Views)

★ Guide

It's a serious bug. They just sit in their little truck garage and never leave. This is also an issue with the Recycling Center. it will just stop working. Both are game-breaking bugs that can quickly ruin a city.

Message 5 of 51 (8,888 Views)

★ Apprentice

**bleep**, thankfully my train and recycling centers are still working, just the trade depots for imports/exports.

Message 6 of 51 (8,877 Views)

★ Apprentice

larklen1337 - have you checked the trade depot/port is fully staffed, and with the right kind of people? You may have to get down and dirty to see them arriving or leaving work, and follow a few of them home. Also check they're not sick, or loafing - apparently sometimes the 'wrong' staff ($$-grade when $-grade is needed) may even skip work early if they're bored or leave as soon as they've picked up their paycheck!

Message 7 of 51 (9,352 Views)

★ Apprentice

As far as I am aware they are fully staffed. I'll have to watch them, make sure they're not sick. I had to turn my hospital off after they stopped working, was losing oo much money haha.

Thanks for the info!

Message 8 of 51 (8,861 Views)

★ Guide

WHY is this marked as solved? THIS IS NOT SOLVED, THIS IS BROKEN!

Message 9 of 51 (8,854 Views)

★ Apprentice

Because, there isn't anything WE can really do. As long as I know where the issue stems from, I am happy. I know it'll get resolved, so I'm not just going to add to huge number of people bitching. I'll just working on another city in the region in the meantime

Message 10 of 51 (8,850 Views)