Tosca Cliffs Ferry Issue

by niccoconnor

Original Post

Re: Tosca Cliffs Ferry Issue

★★ Novice

I can't believe this is an issue.  Test your games people.

Message 21 of 33 (2,573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Message 22 of 33 (2,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks alisothegeek ... very helpful. The key seems to be drawing a regular road perpendicular to the edge of the ferry's default road. Might have to play around with the angle a bit depending on the placement.  

It took me a few different locations for the ferry to find one that worked. 

Message 23 of 33 (2,502 Views)

★ Novice

Been fighting this for an hour.  Still can't make it work.  Giving up on it for now.

Any other screenshots would help, but i'm having a roads overlap or angle too steep every time.

Message 24 of 33 (2,486 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just tried for 45mins to make this work... I reckon it would take any skilled software developer that long to fix the friggin' map! Alas, no such resource is available to the Simcity team. All they get is a team of people to create more broken content to sell you. "Here buy this DLC, it will give keep you distracted long enough for us to lube you up and have our way with your wallet"

Message 25 of 33 (2,369 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't believe this issue still exists after 8 patches..."We're reading the forums and listening to our customers", they said.  Seems a simple enough fix...Kind of ridiculous, if you ask me, cuz I've been trying to build roads near this ferry terminal for hours now...and I've laid road at every angle, it seems, that I possibly can.  I either get "Angle too steep" which I can accept, even though dirt roads are supposed to be able to run at higher angles than roads, or I get (and this one just pisses me off) too close to existing intersection, but there is no INTERSECITON!  IT's A NEW ROAD...ugh, my frustration...broken game.  Next SimCity comes out, I'll wait a few months after release...or maybe a year...

Message 26 of 33 (2,318 Views)

★ Novice

This bug still exists today. A year after your post.

Message 27 of 33 (2,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Knock Knock.. Who's there? The bug still exsists. This game is *.

Message 28 of 33 (1,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2 years later, bug still here. Why is EA so hated? Oh, this is why.

Message 29 of 33 (1,699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

very disappointed in EA. There's still so many things wrong in this game. So many things are broken, they don't even explain most things about trading. Can't believe nobody from EA even replied to this post. Hope SimCity 6 is going to be half decent

Message 30 of 33 (1,591 Views)