Suggestions from SC3000 for Sim City (2013)

by Dan_Stankiewicz

Original Post

Suggestions from SC3000 for Sim City (2013)

★★★ Novice

If the devs want suggestions, they need go no further than Sim City 3000 which to me was their best work. We had the BAT which allowed us to develop our own structures. We had terraforming where we could do our own splining, and it allowed us to remove a hill if we chose to do so.

We had two different looks to our city: One was the above ground look we always have but the other was the underground look of water pipes and subway tunnels. I thought the subways should have remained.

In fact except for the sanitation, we had it all. We could even build expressways, another thing they removed from the game.

When it came to power, what happened to the gas plant and the fusion reactor that we had with SC 3000? 

Message 1 of 4 (776 Views)

Re: Suggestions from SC3000 for Sim City (2013)

★★★ Novice

Just more information regarding the superiority of SC3000 over Sim City 5.

They gave us gambling but decided to place amusement parks in a pack that we have to pay for like gambling makes a city happier and safer than amusement parks.

I think we even had zoos that we could place in SC3000.

Also what happened to museums which were under the education tab? A city without some type of museum? Every major city that I know of has at least one museum in real life.

Message 2 of 4 (689 Views)

★★★ Novice

More items that they never included from SC3000 Unlimited were military airfields and desalinization plants.

SC3000 Unlimited had more to offer than any other SimCity game they ever came out with.

The Devs should have worked more on improving this game for Windows 10 than creating the nightmare we now have.

Message 3 of 4 (572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

is terraforming available on any of the simcity games for Mac?

Message 4 of 4 (202 Views)