Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Still cant find joinable region???

by WootCandy

Original Post

Highlighted

Still cant find joinable region???

★★ Novice

What the heck is going on--are they ever going to make this game playable?  i still cannot find any joinable regions to play.

Message 1 of 6 (235 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

The filters were turned off day 1, and were tried to be fixed in a patch about a week ago, it didn't work and now it only shows 1 map and all are old.

At the bottom left sometimes you get lucky and get a popup of a region you can join.

Try to find a friend on the forums and join their region

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/4186.page

There is no word on when they will return that I know

Message 2 of 6 (225 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I just went through Asia 2, South America, NA East 1 2 3 and 4 not a single game with open slots (no abandoned cities) that was created within the last 12 hours. Can still only see Titan Gorge (rips hair out!!!) and i cant create a game because nobody can see it. Tried earlier this week to create one and nobody joined since even made it Titan Gorge since that seems like the only map any of us can play. They even said they would be putting filters back on slowly over a short period of time. It has been a long period of time since they stated that lol. Back to trekking the servers for an open game. 

Message 3 of 6 (219 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

even with the free game I still feel like someone stole my 60 dollars...  I just want this game to work.

Message 4 of 6 (205 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

As a fellow software engineer, it is NOT freaking hard to add a filter!!!

The entire multiplayer part of the game is practically broken.... page after page after page of full regions with NO activity for the past 3-4 weeks.... seriously, did they even bother testing multiplayer contents before launching the game?

I'm sorry... but this game is an epic failure!

Message 5 of 6 (147 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

http://www.reddit.com/r/redditropolis

Start a new thread or join one already there.  You just add the person as a friend and then you can join their region.

Message 6 of 6 (137 Views)
Twitter Stream