Simcity Crash OSX 10.13

by PL4R

Original Post

Re: Simcity Crash OSX 10.13

★★ Novice

Good Day Everyone,

I had this problem as well for a really long time. However, like you, after installing Mojave it has stopped. I have been able to load and play the game for hours without any crashing on full resolution. I didn't have to reinstall the game and I didn't loose any data from my game play. So happy they resolved this Standard smile

Happy Gaming.

Message 121 of 125 (1,889 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@cheerfulspyder wrote:

Good Day Everyone,

I had this problem as well for a really long time. However, like you, after installing Mojave it has stopped. I have been able to load and play the game for hours without any crashing on full resolution. I didn't have to reinstall the game and I didn't loose any data from my game play. So happy they resolved this Standard smile

Happy Gaming.

So glad to hear that this year-long problem has finally been resolved. Thanks for sharing the good news.

Message 122 of 125 (1,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have an issue with the graphic card even tho it can totally support it with my 8g one it won't let me so all of you guys who are thinking that your old macbook cannot run it its false because a brand new one cannot too

Message 123 of 125 (1,237 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @HornyBarmaidz - This thread is about an issue with OSX 10.13, which was solved with the Apple update to 10.14 (in August 2018). 

Please check this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-2013/Mac-Mouse-Cursor-and-Display-Resolution-Problems/m-p/7839105#... If your problem matches this issue, click the "Me Too" button on the first post and add your system info & details following the info there. There are a couple of workarounds listed that you can try, while EA works with Apple to hopefully resolve this issue.

If this is not the problem you're having, please start a new thread giving specifics of the issue and your system info. 

Message 124 of 125 (6,116 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@BlackjackWidow  locked as requested. 

Message 125 of 125 (1,199 Views)