Re: Simcity Box Set Registration Code help!

by jammertrams

Original Post

Simcity Box Set Registration Code help!

★★★ Newbie

I just got the The Simcity Box Set from my friend and all it came with was a single slip of paper with the registration key for Simcity 4 and Snapcity I can't find the registration code for SimSocieties or Destinations I know he has downloaded it to his computer with just the one slip of paper before but I can't find the registration key for either of these two games and can't afford to buy a new copy.

Message 1 of 3 (1,163 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@biosingularity21 wrote:

I just got the The Simcity Box Set from my friend and all it came with was a single slip of paper with the registration key for Simcity 4 and Snapcity I can't find the registration code for SimSocieties or Destinations I know he has downloaded it to his computer with just the one slip of paper before but I can't find the registration key for either of these two games and can't afford to buy a new copy.

You are in the wrong forum.  You posted in the Simcity 2013 forum.  Your game is covered HERE

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-Games/SimCity-4/td-p/17028

Nevertheless, whever it should be dealt with, once registered, that's permanent.  He can't sell it.

Message 2 of 3 (1,150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That dosnt help ya *

Message 3 of 3 (475 Views)