Re: Simcity 5, Does Radiation ever go away?

by n8will77

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

So, is there already a way to get rid of radiation without having to pay 10euros for the expansion pack,, only to be able to get rid of radiation?

Message 21 of 25 (1,304 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
Just got the new expansion. Where do I find the ground scrubbers by chance? Thanks!
Message 22 of 25 (1,030 Views)

★★★ Novice

Best advice I can give you, is get a refund on it, and purchase Cities: Skylines.

Message 23 of 25 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey mate, i had a situation where i reclaimed a city someone had abandoned obviously because it was contaminated, so i took it over trying to find a way to decontaminate the affected area it wasn't a short process, i had to build up money and i did that by building a manufacturing industry and then i had to research at the Academy but eventually i found the solution Ground Scrubbers, just plant them in multiples of about 3 or 4 in the affected area and give it time it will clear the radiation and ground pollution into air pollution. Definitely wise to make sure you have an effective hospital to take care of any sick sims but if you do that then it should work be wary, that this will require a decent amount of money depending on how big the affected area is
Message 24 of 25 (802 Views)

★★★ Guide
Alt+W is your friend. 100k simoleans
Message 25 of 25 (464 Views)