Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: SimCity Nissan Leaf Charging Station

by benji84_NO

Original Post

★ Guide

Burning ANYTHING isn't the answer. Use wind/solar. You have massive plots of flat sunny land around the world, and plenty of windy places, and we wouldn't have to burn anything if we just used those resources. Not to mention plenty of water turbine power plants like Hoover Dam. It'll take a lot of fossil fuels to build those placements, which is why it's important we start sooner than later.

This game costs less than one NFL game ticket. But I see 1000x more ads at the NFL stadium when I go (cups, hats, shirts, pants, mugs, hair cuts, foam fingers, cheese hats, bear claws, painted people, etc, etc, etc, how is this any different? If anything, this is less "in your face"

Message 71 of 82 (609 Views)

★ Apprentice

Stop using Fossil Fuels? HAHA you silly silly Hippie.....Fossil Fuels are our friends.

They are cheap and plentiful not to mention much safer then the evils of Wind Solar and Nuclear Power!

Get back to your drum circle while we provide you all the power you need!

~ The Oil and Coal Power Companies of America.

Filling your Homes with Power and your Lungs with Cancer since 1912.

Message 72 of 82 (536 Views)

★★★ Newbie

http://i.minus.com/ibiCh9HdshdAkQ.png

blue car !! blue car !!  blue car !!   all blue car

bus  &  tramcar

nullity

The reason for  Nissan LEAFⓇ

charging station removed , the  Nissan LEAF will not go away

and they are also more and more

cause in traffic congestion

It makes my fire engines and police cars can not functioning properly

Message 73 of 82 (504 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA must have gotten a lot of money from Nissan for this advertisement. Nissan didn't know that this game sucked and that the addon makes the game even worse. Nissan is getting the opposite effect that than they wanted. I smell a lawsuit.

Message 74 of 82 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@redheadgirl wrote:

Oh blah blah whine whine.

Seriously people did you ever stop to think that perhaps they have two teams; one for new content and one for fixing bugs?  Just cause they add new stuff doesn't mean they won't fix things.

And besides, if the game stagnated and had no new content added then I'm sure you'd complain about how boring it is to play the same thing over and over again.  There needs to be a balance, as with any MMO out there, of new content and bug fixes.

Wait...this is an MMO?  I have no real problem with the new DLC, but don't call this an MMO.  I have played my share of MMOs and the one thing they all had in comon was the ability to easily find other people to play with.  This game does not have that ability.

Message 75 of 82 (458 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

And so they chose to add some advertisement building instead of fixing the game first...

Message 76 of 82 (435 Views)

★ Novice

theres only one future for substainable energy "nuclear fusion" and that will surely be done within 200 years

Message 77 of 82 (395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Wait are *all* the leaf cars blue? Why can't they make some variety of colors

Even the Daleks now come in multiple colors

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100519091761/tardis/images/a/ab/Daleks.jpg

(for reference here are the appropriate color lists)

http://www.nissanusa.com/electric-cars/leaf/colors-photos/#_exterior

Message 78 of 82 (359 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
So in this game the Nissan leaf provides happiness for the Sims yet in real life it would provide sadness , well at least I would be sad .
Spoiler
Now a Nissan GTR on the other hand would make me very happy.

Message 79 of 82 (296 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So this is where EA is going? It feels like a pole dancer in a candy store, only worse. Ha ha.

Message 80 of 82 (275 Views)
Twitter Stream