Remove someone from my region

by ComteNiark

Original Post

Re: Remove someone from my region

★★ Guide

Yes, we discussed the need for a vote kick option. One person could not out you from the region but if several players agreed they could indeed boot you.

Message 11 of 17 (597 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is a thought situation. It would be horrible to get kicked if you're an active player.

At the same time, I'd hate to be an active player in a region with cities that are claimed and have the player not do anything with it.
Message 12 of 17 (594 Views)

★★ Guide

Well if you're an active player who gets kicked... you probably didn't want to stay with them anyway lol

Message 13 of 17 (584 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Every other game with a in-game votekick function works like a charm, and if they implent that kind of function to the game they should do a "I have been wrongly kicked from a game" so the kickers and the kicked ones can explain themself.

Message 14 of 17 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Since EA's vision is to make this a community experience they definitely need to impliment some kind of control mechanism. The United Nations of Sims comes to mind. Or if anyone gets out of line, they get sanctioned. Cut off their supply of water and power for a start.. No more fun for you.

If the game turns out anything like WOW (thank GOD for vote to kick), they'll certainly have their hands full.

Message 15 of 17 (560 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Please please please. DO NOT implement the ability to kick people from regions before the "Unable to load city at this time" issue is fixed first.

I do not want to lose my MANY hours of work on a city just because I am kicked for NOT being able to load the city.

That would be beyond bad.

Message 16 of 17 (553 Views)

★ Novice

hi i take a  kick in server for not cheat i dont know i want remove the kick  from  server in battlefiled 3

pc

Message 17 of 17 (473 Views)