Remove someone from my region

by ComteNiark

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Remove someone from my region

★★ Novice

I'm currently playing (Or at least trying to...) on EU west 1 and one of the persons i contacted to play with decided to go to EU west 2 but he accepted the invitation to the region! So how can i kick him out to give someone else the slot?

Message 1 of 17 (4,407 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Remove someone from my region

★ Apprentice

Unless he stays unactive, or abandones his town, there is nothing to do about it. Sorry!

If this answer was helpfull for you, please hit the Resolved button. If you liked the answer, let me know by hitting XP.

---- Don't do bumps, m'kaaay? Bumps are baaad. ---

View in thread

Message 7 of 17 (4,962 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Bump

Message 2 of 17 (4,364 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just ask him to hop on your server long enough to abandon that region

Message 3 of 17 (4,359 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok but if he doesn't want to is there something that will kick him after a moment?

Message 4 of 17 (4,345 Views)

★★ Novice

Here comes the bump

Message 5 of 17 (4,318 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If hes not playing the city for a set period of time (cant remeber it right now but its been mentioned in a few interviews) his city will go abandoned and you have the ability to take it over. Untill then i dont think theres much you can do on your end

Message 6 of 17 (4,295 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unless he stays unactive, or abandones his town, there is nothing to do about it. Sorry!

If this answer was helpfull for you, please hit the Resolved button. If you liked the answer, let me know by hitting XP.

Message 7 of 17 (4,963 Views)

★ Guide

@seklepekk wrote:

Can't we get functionality to remove people who are inactive from our regions?  That just ruins the whole region for everyone else.

Message 8 of 17 (4,244 Views)

★★ Guide

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Miscellaneous-Issues/Offensive-avatar/m-p/765166#M42185

It's actually an issue that they even respond to the thread on, so I assume it's something they are working on

Message 9 of 17 (4,223 Views)

★★ Guide

I hope they never bring this feature, honestly. How frustrating would it be to build up a nice city only to have somebody kick you from the region? Poof, your city is gone. Although, maybe they could have something that kicks the player after being inactive for a certain amount of time. Giving people full control over other players in this type of game is never a good idea. 

Message 10 of 17 (4,217 Views)