Region Not Sharing Resources / Status Checks between cities

by skrooth

Original Post

Re: Multi-Cities play in private region - Broken for me

★★ Novice

My citys doing the same thing if i put an upgrade to my city hall it doesnt effect the region at all.

Message 51 of 349 (1,024 Views)

Re: Regions sharing is not working

★★★★ Novice

Its bugged or turned off. Your pretty much makign cities that are isolated frome ach other atm

Message 52 of 349 (1,113 Views)

Re: Commuting broken?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

thats why you play 30 mins each city 

so that the longer you stay in the server 

it will just auto sync when it can

link to show that it works just give it time 

and it also shows how cities fail to share and how quick the reaction time it takes for my main city to notice 

http://youtu.be/FPrGOgXFaVc

playing the original simcity on my snes 

Message 53 of 349 (1,112 Views)

Re: SimCity: Cannot share processed Regional Resources

★★★★ Novice

The first day before servers went down it worked fine. It is bugged or turned off atm which isolates your cities. Each city is on its own with no reasource sharing, gifting, volunteering or department sharing.

Message 54 of 349 (1,074 Views)

★★ Novice

how do u get that fixed then

Message 55 of 349 (1,107 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is because of the server issues they are still having.  You can not even commuicate with anyone that may be in the regeion via the in game chat Ive noticed.  

So, although you are seeing people in your region, you are ultimately....forever alone...

Soon there will be another (third or forth cant remember which) that will also come with the servers being upgraded, and optimised.  

Although we are all fustrated by this event, Ive come to terms with it at this point.  When I have managed to get into a game, the time Ive spent playing by myself has given me the chance to learn some things.  There is a few work arounds if you havent been able to get online.  For those that have, great, for those that cant, if you can filter through all the messages of complaints, you can find some work arounds.

Message 56 of 349 (1,100 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This started working some time today. It can be a bit delayed though.

Message 57 of 349 (1,068 Views)

Region Connectivity not working

★★★ Newbie

I started a private region with three cities plots.  I built the first to a population of around 100k and started on a new plot.  For some reason the region functionality is not working, i.e. no city hall bonuses, cannot send or recieve services or gifts, etc.  Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Any suggestions or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Message 58 of 349 (1,043 Views)

Re: Region Connectivity not working

★★★★ Apprentice

Servers

Message 59 of 349 (1,041 Views)

Re: Region Connectivity not working

★ Apprentice

Yep, its all problems with the servers.

All the regionwide simulation is done via the servers, which are currently broken.

Message 60 of 349 (1,034 Views)