Re: Ref Error #10048

by Upem

Original Post

Ref Error #10048

★★★ Newbie

I cant Buy simcity every time i try this is what comes up 

We're unable to process your payment right now. Use a different payment method or try again later. [ref. #10048]

Message 1 of 5 (47,639 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I have beeb trying to purchase Cities of Tomorrow via Origin, and went  to customer serviice *joke that is*. I was told that the site was busy and slow and there were techicnical problems an to try later. I have been trying now for 6 days to no avail.. After I signed out out I received an emai that my ticket was closed and my problem had been sorted. So I guess I wont be buying it.

Message 2 of 5 (47,157 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here, i am using a prepaid debit card and was unable to purchace battlefield 4. Sadly the customer care guy Raphael was said to try again later and which i told him that was again trying after a day. He hung up the chat Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 3 of 5 (41,503 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you are using prepaid vanilla mastercards, there could be an issue. I got off the phone with a mastercard advisor and they said if Origin is using a third-party program, it is restricted

Message 4 of 5 (18,579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

had this issue today and omg it was the biggest headache ever. the origin support chat person had me try 3 different cards on 3 different browsers and the origin app after clearing my cache on all of them. nothing worked. finally they asked someone for help and then asked me if i have a VPN turned on. i did so i turned it off and it worked right away. idk why that wasn't one of the first things they asked me... anyways if you have a VPN just turn it off lol it will work. horrendously annoying but oh well.

Message 5 of 5 (1,454 Views)