Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Processor Factory - All output lots full, production stopped.

by Shaylena

Original Post

Highlighted

Processor Factory - All output lots full, production stopped.

★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I've built a processor factory and it has reached maximum capacity. It will not ship out the created processors, even though I have fully upgraded the delivery truck garage, and I have 4 trade depot processor lots open that say they are empty and are checked to recieve local deliveries. There are no traffic jams or anything of the like, and all of my roads are fully upgraded. I'ved tried deleting the trucks and recreating them but that doesn't help. Anyone have any tips/fixes for this?

Message 1 of 11 (6,642 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Processor Factory - All output lots full, production stopped.

★★ Novice

Same issue on my end. I have 2 recycling centers full of alloy and 2 depots full of allow but they wont ship. Kept playing the game struggling to keep it going with my major source of income out. Its been 2 years in game now since my last shipment. My poor sims........

Message 2 of 11 (6,583 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

You need to upgrade the Trade HQ and build an Electronic Division; otherwise, all processors cannot be shipped out.

Message 3 of 11 (6,527 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I have a similar issue where no coal or ore will even be delivered to my smelter, even though the trade lots are full and set to import, the smelter is empty (and open) and my delivery trucks just sit in the garage. I'm getting no advice from the game to tell me what I'm doing wrong

Message 4 of 11 (6,523 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

even after update 6, im facing this issue. :robotmad:

Message 5 of 11 (5,317 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Are you building a Great Work? (I did have a problem during the GW construction)

Message 6 of 11 (5,302 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

If this is related to GW production, then this is a known bug.

However, if you are just trying to sell to the global market - Try and remove the factory + the road which it connects to. This helped me the last time it happened...

Message 7 of 11 (5,297 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Having the same problem still... I reported this as a community bug report CBR00276, but it looks like the reporting was closed without resolving outstanding issues. I captured on video movement of delivery truck and it appears they return to the wrong buildings, simply generate at random, or completely vanish without a trace. Has anyone else figured out a way to fix? This occurs on any building with delivery truck garages and I have tried deleting the building, the road, the garages, and modules. The problem always comes back. Watch it in action in Brakeman's Folly of the Whitewater Valley region:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEzN3qWetUA - Delivery truck leaving Smelting Factory and returning to an Ore Mine across town. Once the truck "belongs" to the Ore Mine, no new trucks will take materials from the Smelting Factory and it will have no delivery trucks. Truck has a status of "Going Somewhere" when this bug occurs instead of the usual "Returning to Garage." 

Message 8 of 11 (5,279 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Here I am a year later and I'm having the same problem -- processor lots full and trade center lots empty.  The processor center has 4 trucks.

Message 9 of 11 (4,411 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Deleting the processor center garages and building new ones seems to have solved the problem, but why?  For some reason, when adding back the garages, I could only add 3.  If this problem had been around for more than a year, why hasn't EA corrected it?

Message 10 of 11 (4,407 Views)
Twitter Stream