Re: Plastic storage fills up in recycling center....now what?

by BlackjackWidow

Original Post

Plastic storage fills up in recycling center....now what?

★★★★★ Novice

So I build another platic storage, its fills up.  I now have 4 plastic storage lots at recycling center and they are all full, so production shuts down and I keep getting alerts about it, what do I do? Can I sell the plastic, it just sits there! Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 5 (24,602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You need either businesses that require plastic or you need a trade depot in order to sell the plastic on the Global Market.

Message 2 of 5 (24,555 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had a really hard time finding the trade depot, but if you look in the bottom, left-hand corner, it's the "shield" icon right below the city button.  Then just go into the Trade specialization and build the depot.  Once that's done, you just need to add-on a warehouse for plastic.  Then just tell the depot you want to either 1) use it locally or 2) export it.

Message 3 of 5 (24,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too. In my case I have two recycling centers and both produce allow, metal and plastic like clock. All the reclicled content go to other factories like a charm. The problem is that even having this flow, I have the "Material Storage" full in both recicling centers. What can I do?

Message 4 of 5 (11,278 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@leopinzonzon wrote:

I have this problem too. In my case I have two recycling centers and both produce allow, metal and plastic like clock. All the reclicled content go to other factories like a charm. The problem is that even having this flow, I have the "Material Storage" full in both recicling centers. What can I do?

Since pickups and deliveries are being made properly, you're producing more than you're delivering. Make sure you have maxed out your delivery trucks in both recycling centers. Plop a trade depot and build storage facilities for the alloy, metal and plastic. You can make some extra simoleans by setting the depots to export to the global market. Turn off any sharing of your recycling trucks with the region until you catch up. Happy building!

Message 5 of 5 (11,258 Views)