Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Overpriced DLC released while game is currently completely unplayable.

by MasterD1085

Original Post

Overpriced DLC released while game is currently completely unplayable.

★★★ Apprentice

*clap clap clap*

I've got to hand it to you EA, and I do mean EA since Maxis died years ago and you wear the face of it's corpse in a horribly morbid maner.

You took what could've been a good concept and ruined it with your total lack of care and a succession of shoddy, bug ridden patches.

Will you fix the traffic bugs that have utterly destroyed my cities and rendered the game unplayable? Maybe, eventually, who knows. But it's clear you don't give a **bleep** about us, don't test your patches and are concerned only with rushing out premium DLC to make more money you don't deserve.

Well, whatever. I'm done. I gave you all the benefit of the doubt in the world and all you did is prove to me that EA do not deserve to handle the legacy of Sim City.

Good riddance.

Message 1 of 11 (583 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You took the words out of my mouth!Confusedmileyhappy: Read this after I posted mine.

Message 2 of 11 (563 Views)

★ Guide

While I agree that the game needs more work before DLC is released, saying that the game is "completely unplayable" is nonsense.  The game may piss you off if you play, but it is playable (for masochists)

Message 3 of 11 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Well said. I see the cost is a whopping ten bucks!...EA what are you smoking?! You're not getting another dime out of me.
Message 4 of 11 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

its funny watching the video for that DLC, it has traffic problems through the whole thing!

Message 5 of 11 (498 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree with this 100%.  $80 for a game that is very broken...they won't give me a refund...Then on top of that the extra $20 for the "starting dlc pack" is only what...5 buildings....5 FREAKING buildings...

Message 6 of 11 (493 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@ohernia wrote:

its funny watching the video for that DLC, it has traffic problems through the whole thing!

Got a link? I could use a laugh.

Message 7 of 11 (445 Views)

★★★ Novice

SimBug 5

Message 8 of 11 (433 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I totally agree with everyone that has commented, and Maxis games can be SO AWESOME if they just remove the online feautres. Because think about it, ever since Maxis decided to integrate these online feauters and sharing game content with other players, it just went down hill from there. I can't even play my Sims3 games anymore because of **bleep** Origin! Even though I have purchased legal hard copies of the Sims 3, my games won't run because it can't recognize my discs! I then used the origin store and the game runs but I have A CRAP LOAD of problems. Game crashing, can't save, can't share memories.

So looking at where EA is going with the game industry, it's NOT looking good!!! TAKE OUT THE **bleep** ONLINE FEATURES!!! We DON'T need it!!! That is the reasons why all these games are problematic! Just a few years ago you play your games, it has glitches, but you could still play...
Message 9 of 11 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@evilknight1978 wrote:

SimBug 5

SimAnt 5*

@Kahranne wrote:

I've got to hand it to you EA, and I do mean EA since Maxis died years ago and you wear the face of it's corpse in a horribly morbid maner.

Maxis aren't dead, I've seen Lucy waving at me from her corner office and she looks fairly alive... kinda... I think so :robotfrustrated:

Message 10 of 11 (425 Views)
Twitter Stream