Origin login is currently unavailable.

by KeltarRunetotem

Original Post

Re: Origin login is currently unavailable.

★★★ Newbie

I get a email or Origin ID / Password prompt, but can access my account.   There is an Orange ! "Online login is currently unavailable".  Origin client just patched this evening.&nbsp... pleas help me Frown

Message 41 of 56 (3,930 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i can't seem to fix it how'd u fix it? i just paid $20.00 for something thats not even working and I'm already starting to regret it. if you have any answers please help!

Message 42 of 56 (3,857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Reinstall Origin, I did that and got it working just fine.

Message 43 of 56 (3,839 Views)

★ Novice
PERFECT!
Message 44 of 56 (3,539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro thank you so much. this worked perfectly. if you're reading this and you have tried everything else try this

Tools>internet options>advanced>reset. then reopen origin and it should let you login

Message 45 of 56 (2,287 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi for windows 10 the only thing that works is this Reset-Windows-sockets-and-IP.jpg

Message 46 of 56 (1,871 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Evolstar7 Thank you to finally worked thank you so muchy
Message 47 of 56 (1,810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

2019 Fix - Just want to post my solution to 'Origin login is currently unavailable' here, as it still happening in 2019.

After a fresh win10 install, I had internet access to YT, bing, could even download windows updates etc, but yet no connection to Origin or to my router via the usual 198 162 x .1.

Open 'Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections' and you will see several ethernet adapters.

* Unplug your cable and plug into another adapter  in your mobo. *

Instantly Origin came online.

I tried all the Reset solutions given from other, none worked.

Just weird...

Message 48 of 56 (1,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@FruitNibbler this is the only one that worked for me!! thank you!!!
Message 49 of 56 (1,452 Views)

★★ Novice

After trying all of the suggested resolutions listed here with nothing working for me...

I gave the Origin app full security rights and ran the app in Win XP SP 3 compatibility mode...

Who would've thought that **** worked.  I received a message telling me to upgrade my OS (which is already the most recent version of Win 10.x), but I was able to log in and update the latest version of my downloaded game.

Message 50 of 56 (1,401 Views)