Re: One of my cities is in endless "rolling back" phase

by BlackjackWidow

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I already started a new region..   but  sometimes i still got disconnected.. luckely i didndt lose my city hehe.. playing for a few days now... but if it happens again i will quit sim city again for a whili haha :D  Thx for the update.. at this point i'm playing on EU West 2 hehe hope i dont happen again

Message 21 of 23 (384 Views)

★★ Novice

Unfortunatelly my problem is still exists Frown

BTW, does EA calls this ... support? I have paid around 100EUR for the base game and the extension and when Id like to play with it, it freaks me out. Do you know how much time it takes to build up a whole (16cities) region???

And I cant believe that nobody would be able to reset a city in a region. I think just nobody wants to do it! (I understand, EA do not want to make any effort with a game which does not make any money, but I think this is unacceptable from customers point of view)

Thanks for notthing!

Message 22 of 23 (364 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@nadrian80 wrote:

Unfortunatelly my problem is still exists Frown

BTW, does EA calls this ... support? I have paid around 100EUR for the base game and the extension and when Id like to play with it, it freaks me out. Do you know how much time it takes to build up a whole (16cities) region???

And I cant believe that nobody would be able to reset a city in a region. I think just nobody wants to do it! (I understand, EA do not want to make any effort with a game which does not make any money, but I think this is unacceptable from customers point of view)

Thanks for notthing!

I'm really sorry that this problem happened to you. I certainly understand all the time and effort you put into the region and as a fellow player I feel your pain. I wish there was something else that could be done, but apparently there isn't.

As far as the support goes, please remember that SimCity is no longer actively supported by EA. They don't have SimCity development team anymore, there will be no more patches or updates. Because of the game being out of service life, there really is no one who could go reset your region. I know it's frustrating and I wish the answer were something else, but unfortunately - there's no one but us users to help each other.

The only thing help I can offer, since the problem seemed to occur with the European servers, is to suggest you use another regional server (one in the US, for instance), or to eliminate the possibility of a connection glitch entirely, use the program in single user mode so you're saving to your local hard drive. I wish there was more that I could do, unfortunately this is one of those things that can't be solved. Frown

Message 23 of 23 (354 Views)