by thc_Phaino

Original Post

Re: [Info Request] Missing City

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Orogin ID Dionabbott

North America East 3 server

City Name: Mesquitte

Server said could not process my city, rolled back lost it forever. It does not even recognize I had a city on this region as it doesn't even show up on the list of regions to play.

Message 951 of 2,389 (142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

says city is currently processing. i wasnt doing anything out of the ordinary just building the citry got the warning saying it wasnt processing properly and can either abandon or start a new one figured it was a comunication error so started a new one. its been 2 days now and the lot is empty of the buildings and stuff. 

kira_kira187

region: get it right

city: summit vista

server: north america west 2

thanks for your hard work i really enjoy this game ^_^

Message 952 of 2,389 (133 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

City gone.

- Reall

- New Sarasota

- Pacific 2

I was on a private game too! Why can we not play offline. Sim City going to online. Worse Idea ever.

Message 953 of 2,389 (120 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Origin ID (mcstan101)

- cape trinity

- norwish hills

- Europe west 6

Message 954 of 2,389 (108 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I also had a city vanish after about 12 hours play.....sigh

Region: WhiteWoods

City: Owentown

Servee: North America East 4

Message 955 of 2,389 (98 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie
  • Origin ID: OnlyUseGunss
  • Region: Colorado
  • Server: America East 1
  • City: Logan
  • Let it run overnight to gather money.  I did have rollback before that.  Came back in moring to closed game.  Applied an update and my City Logan was gone.  Spent a week plus on this city Frown

Case 08172290

Message 956 of 2,389 (96 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

My city has gone missing, 2 days play and its dissapeared!

TheMaster0071

Server Europe West 1

Region Yorkshire

City York

Message 957 of 2,389 (93 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  • Origin ID: TKDeMoNiK
  • City Name: Boston
  • Region Name: Rebels From Hell ZA
  • Server Name: Antarctica
  • How did you end your session last time you were playing the city: 

Loading in and out of the game to invite a friend to the region; as he wasn't getting the invite (SERVER SYNC DELAYS). Had several roll backs each time I entered the game. After the last roll back if I can remember correctly I was frustrated and pressed Alt F4. Coming back into the game the Continue/Resume button was gone. Clicking the play button and opening the resume game button the region is gone, as if I've never played on the server. I created the the region earlier the day and invited 3 friends.

When I asked them to view my city they said there was a message in the line of "This city is currently being processed, come back later".

They have tried inviting me back into the region but I'm not getting any invites; we have tried several times to invite myself and restarting the game & origin several times did not help either.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX IT SO THAT WE DONT HAVE TO REBUILD AN ENTIRE REGION AGAIN.

This is the second time building a region as the first region we built on Europe West 4; region name Rebels From Hell. It was I and 2 friends. The 3rd friend couldn't join as THE SERVER WAS FULL. So we started over on Antarctica hoping for fewer delays as it is closer to South Africa. It actually felt like there were worse delays; sending funds; selling power to neighbours etc., took around 1hour if we were lucky.

A pretty nasty bug I encountered before my city/region disappeared; was that I would have an event go live in the Pro Stadium, which costs 150k. I leant the money from the bank, after closing the game and entering again ALL THE VISITORS WAS GONE but the event went on where it left off. This left me with 150k in debt which I got nothing for…

Thanks for this great game, loving it. No really…

EDIT: Not sure if this should be in "Cannot process this city at this time" or this one as I'm experiencing both (Region gone from my game but city present in the region for the other players).

Message 958 of 2,389 (82 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

(Wrong thread. Moved reply.)

Message 959 of 2,389 (76 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- Origin ID : hmx00

- City name : 파인우드 힐즈 (default name)

- Region name : Wasteland 

- Server name : Asia

Message 960 of 2,389 (65 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help