I bought SimCity limited edition at my local Goodwill and I can't install it

by 1ASD17

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought SimCity limited edition at my local Goodwill and I can't install it

★★★ Newbie

I just bought SimCity limited edition at my local Goodwill and I can't install it on my computer and I don't play it cuz EA's stupid platform is not working correctly. And EA won't help me because they don't give a crap.If you don't fix this by the end of this week I will Sell my copy of the game on eBay for $100 

Message 1 of 2 (511 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I bought SimCity limited edition at my local Goodwill and I can't install it

Hero (Retired)

@1ASD17 - Once a game has been registered with Origin, it is forever linked to that account. So the used game that you purchased at Goodwill was probably already linked to someone else's account.

I suggest you return it to Goodwill, explain that it is unusable and request your money back. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (487 Views)

All Replies

Re: I bought SimCity limited edition at my local Goodwill and I can't install it

Hero (Retired)

@1ASD17 - Once a game has been registered with Origin, it is forever linked to that account. So the used game that you purchased at Goodwill was probably already linked to someone else's account.

I suggest you return it to Goodwill, explain that it is unusable and request your money back. 

Message 2 of 2 (488 Views)