Re: How do i get back to my post on ea forums?

by EA_Nils

Original Post

★★ Novice
I don't, please help.
I want to find my topic.
Message 11 of 20 (1,826 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Mullmar - this is the only post you have on the forum. If you made another one, it's likely under a different user name. Figure out what email and user name you used when you wrote the post.

Then you would do exactly as described in the official answer - click on your account name > profile > my recent activity > view all
Message 12 of 20 (1,810 Views)

★★ Novice
It wasn't showing recent activities because language selected was english but i was using portuguese when i made the topic.
It seens language is a primary key, right?
Thank you for your reply bro.
Message 13 of 20 (1,802 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Glad you were able to find it
Message 14 of 20 (1,791 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Zoe

Hi! I have this problem too. I can’t seem to find my post history for the life of me! If it helps, I’m on mobile.

Message 15 of 20 (1,671 Views)

Community Manager

@GalaxyDreamerz Hi!

1. Open your profile. You can get there either by clicking on your name / avatar in a thread you had posted in, or from the drop down in the top right corner of the page. 
  2. Once you are there, click on the "View All" link on the right hand side. In your case it would be this page: https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/23831368
  3. It will then show a list with all the posts you have made.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 16 of 20 (8,041 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Nils Has this changed? I don’t see a “view all” option
Message 17 of 20 (1,311 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@FlickPickler - I have this problem on my cell phone. I can't see the post history in my profile unless I turn the phone to landscape mode. It never shows up in portrait mode.

Click on profile name > turn the phone to landscape mode > click "My Recent Activity". It's on the right side, under the badges. If you need to go back further than the most recent posts, the "View All" button is at the bottom of the list of posts.

Also, when I go to a message from an email, I sometimes can't get it to work at all. If I click on a forum notification, and then go to my profile, I can't get to my post history. This might just be specific to my phone and situation, but if I'm in mobile Gmail and click on a notification link to go to the forums, it sometimes won't change to landscape view properly. I have to choose to "Open in Chrome" from the browser menu, then it will work in landscape mode. That's on my Samsung Galaxy S8 using Gmail & Chrome. Might be super specific to my cell, though.

Message 18 of 20 (1,286 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Nils Does replying to a post count as a post on the forum?
Message 19 of 20 (1,024 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @CallOfFifa11 - replying to a thread is considered a post, just like starting a thread. So yes, a reply "counts" as a post. 

Message 20 of 20 (1,011 Views)