Re: How do I set the building style?

by BlackjackWidow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I set the building style?

★★★ Newbie

I cannot find where to set the building style. I have a lot of campers but I don't remember where the setting is.  

Message 1 of 2 (437 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @judikooper - I think you're saying that your residential areas are all trailers & housing like that?

That is the default type of building for low wealth low density areas. You don't directly choose a setting for the type of buildings, they grow according to the wealth class of the sims and the road type that is zoned.

As you develop the land, the buildings will change. Upgrade the dirt road to a street, place parks around the area, and when new buildings go up, they will be fancier and house more sims.

If this doesn't refresh your memory, let me know & I'll get more specific. Happy building!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @judikooper - I think you're saying that your residential areas are all trailers & housing like that?

That is the default type of building for low wealth low density areas. You don't directly choose a setting for the type of buildings, they grow according to the wealth class of the sims and the road type that is zoned.

As you develop the land, the buildings will change. Upgrade the dirt road to a street, place parks around the area, and when new buildings go up, they will be fancier and house more sims.

If this doesn't refresh your memory, let me know & I'll get more specific. Happy building!

Message 2 of 2 (419 Views)